Resource icon

Skins Scuderia Ab Motorsport 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome Livery I noticed the front wing End plate you have not changed with the Kumho Tires logo on ,,,
I have Noticed on about 3/ out of the 4 liveries I have been working on there is quite a few bad spots on the Wireframes the UVW Mapping on these Skins is Terrible ,
I think it Might be intentional not too Sure :thumbsup:

thats right the mapping on these skins is terrible but i found other pics with the kumho logo on it so i decided to leave them on
tnx btw for the good review:thumbsup:
cla_0450.jpg

thats right the mapping on these skins is terrible but i found other pics with the kumho logo on it so i decided to leave them on
tnx btw for the good review:thumbsup:View attachment 46013
I Have an Awesome Lotus Skin I had been working on , One side I place a Logo the UVW Mapping is Perfect on the Opposite side in the Same place it is a Joke , I like my Skins perfect I was going to Share it but Just that one thing Put me off Finishing it , I have noticed on nearly every skin I have messed with Its Terrible , I think this is why they said wait for Kunos Templates :thumbsup:

tnx btw for the good review:thumbsup:View attachment 46013
Yesterday I Made a Black Showroom for Myself to Make Official Looking Kunos Pictures Do you think that You or Others would like the Black Showroom Edition ? :thumbsup:
black showroom test.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies