Resource icon

Tracks Scotch Bonnet Ai line & track limits for Dragon Trail 2022-04-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
onehundredandfive submitted a new resource:

Scotch Bonnet Ai line & track limits for Dragon Trail - Update to the 'Ghost Pepper' Ai for Dragon Trail

*** ALL LINKS TO MODS AVALIBLE IN DESCRIPTION OF THE YOU TUBE VIDEO BELOW

Please feel free to give me feedback, so I know what people want before I complete all the layouts for this track.

This time I used Kunos GT3 cars to create the racing line and track limits, which have to be driven less aggressively than the DTM cars.

This has meant the Ai are 2-3 seconds a lap slower, but less prone to crash and the Opels have stopped losing the backend out of...

Read more about this resource...

Next time keep only those files:
ai\fast_lane.ai
ai\pit_lane.ai
data\ideal_line.ai (optional, copy of fast_lane.ai is valid here, used also for fuel calc for ai)
data\ai_hints.ini (optional)
data\side_l.csv (optional)
data\side_r.csv (optional)

Also disable those two options in CM. They also might be the reason you said "and hold down SHIFT while loading the track", you normally dont need to do this when copiing over a new AI line.
(With them enabled, CSP also generates those "...payload..." files.)
1650457868375.png

Thanks for the CM/CSP tip, I'll give it a go.

I included all the files in Data/Ai folders as its easier to explain where to put files by just giving the option to drop the whole folder in.

The side files are quite important on this track, otherwise the cars tend to get onto the kicked up kerb edges

Thanks for the CM/CSP tip, I'll give it a go.

I included all the files in Data/Ai folders as its easier to explain where to put files by just giving the option to drop the whole folder in.

The side files are quite important on this track, otherwise the cars tend to get onto the kicked up kerb edges
ye right, with optional in brakets i mean they are not needed for stuff to work.
The new "fast_lane.ai" should have all sides baked in, the two CM option may break that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back