Schumacher Jr. Secures European F3 Title

Well, most of the races he drove in F3, he was around P10 to 16
With his name, he should be in F1 and so it went; from one race to another: POLE, POLE, POLE, WIN WIN WIN.
And it kept coming......
Dan Ticktum said it was strange; he got shot down. But this last weekend, no pole, pole and pole, but P2, P2 and P2 in qualifying.

I mean; are people SO crazy about his daddy they don't see what happened??
Everyone CAN (but dont want to) see.
Are we already starting to say some conspiranoa theory? pls no.

So many times the children cannot live up to the expectations of fans based on what the parents have done. If Mick gets his shot, I'll be pulling for him. If he doesn't, I hope he has a fantastic life and career. As a fan of his father, I understand some of the comments about Michael and I don't condone some of what he did. I would like to say we've seen some very unsportsman like behavior from other world champs in F1. There is a certain ruthlessness that seem to affect many of the top people in athletics, business, politics etc. I personally find it very unappeaing so if Mick does get his chance, maybe he will carry the sportsmanship banner a tad better than his dad.

Ah, I see people can "disagree" and give you minus points?
Am I wrong or are those guys cowards when they do so and dont respond themselves in order to not get negative points themselves?

Well, I disgraced the name of Schumacher, so a lot of those will come, lol! Does it costs money? Can I save up and get a teddybear?

Just stating the obvious here, but the truth is to hard for some :)

Edit; @Benutzername, do this one too! I want to see what happens.
Tried it myself, found out how to, but don't see anything change :)

Last edited:
Am I wrong or are those guys cowards when they do so and dont respond themselves in order to not get negative points themselves?

Well, I disgraced the name of Schumacher, so a lot of those will come, lol! Does it costs money? Can I save up and get a teddybear?

Edit; @Benutzername, do this one too! I want to see what happens.
Tried it myself, found out how to, but don't see anything change :)
Your comment sounded like the recent success of Mick Schumacher was planned/sabotaged whatever.
Which is just... A strange claim. A bit childish to be honest. I just wanted to say that i disagree with that but did not bother to comment. The ratings are there for a reason. And its just a rating. No insult or something.

What really seems strange to me how one can react so emotional towards one rating. You actually bothered so much, that you searched through my post history and pressed disagree on each post. And commented several times here.

Hey, its a forum. Different opinions. We can discuss it openly. But thats just childish.

Now back on topic. Write to me via pm if you want to talk about it.

Whew

Emotional? Lol; I am the last one to be emotional. I think its funny people react "anonymously" and more over: very emotional(!) when Schumacher comes to speak and its not all "oh hail".
What can they do with the points? Kick me off the forum? So be it.

You say yourself: "Hey, its a forum. Different opinions. We can discuss it openly." But me saying I think its strange, is childish right away.
That was MY OPINION.......... ;)

If it bothers you so much; I take your points away. Just wanted to see what happened and thought it was funny :)
Leave mine! Lets see where it gets me :)

"We can discuss" >> "you are childish"......contradict yourself, so get off your high horse with "now back to topic, pm me if you want to talk about it"
If you had that moral high ground, or wanted it; YOU would have pm't ME and not paying the better man in here. (and pollute the forum; that what you dont want ME to do) ;)

This is SO F*ing funny here! Have to do this more often, great!! :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Your comment sounded like the recent success of Mick Schumacher was planned/sabotaged whatever.
Which is just... A strange claim. A bit childish to be honest. I just wanted to say that i disagree with that but did not bother to comment. The ratings are there for a reason. And its just a rating. No insult or something.

What really seems strange to me how one can react so emotional towards one rating. You actually bothered so much, that you searched through my post history and pressed disagree on each post. And commented several times here.

Hey, its a forum. Different opinions. We can discuss it openly. But thats just childish.

Now back on topic. Write to me via pm if you want to talk about it.

Whew

They are not cowards. They don't respond because things can spiral out of control just like they do on fakebook or other forums where opinions are involved. Someone that's 98;) should understand this.
And of course there are ways of being sarcastic that may be a little less abrasive than others so people will get the joke. One thing I try to remember is not everyone has English as a first language. Heck, in my case, it's my only language so I appreciate the guys that know more than one language and contribute to our discussions.
Yes it is.
What can they do with the points? Kick me off the forum? So be it.
The points have nothing to do with it. People are kicked when they are abusive to others in their approach, comments, language etc. We're supposed to be respectful. As you see, it's not always the case. I've tried to be respectful of you.
And now to the root of the problem. You get a disagree click and it turns into the quotes I've listed above. Nice.
This is SO F*ing funny here! Have to do this more often, great!! :) :) :) :)
I'm glad you find the humor in it. If you choose to do it more often, I'm sure Kenny Paton and I will enjoy your comments as well:cautious: I hope you take this into consideration next time:)

When it comes down tp points im at minus 5000 and i dont care. I write my opnion and i will never ever agree to score "agree's" on which this whole forum and community is based on.

Back on topic, great victory for the kid, regardless of his name. There is no "if-then".
I can imagine it is hard enough for the kid with his name and lack of active support from his dad as we see with other drivers.

I would hate to be at his place. Nobody would care about him if he would be called Müller or Schmitt but now every step he does is watched. Good luck to him
Jörg Müller right now
VLN-2016-Lauf-3-Joerg-Mueller-400x230.jpg

@Navigator
I am trying to understand what you think they did to make Schumacher faster.. They gave him traction control or something?

Formula 3 scrutineering is incredibly strict. If they find something ilegal they won't hesitate to disqualify someone.

Haha, I'm just having fun guys!
You know; here you can discuss, share opinions and such. My post is being looked at and commented on by mods. Okay, fair enough!
So; it does sting a bit that when you are not praising a name like Schumacher; you get shot down. Some people even used the words "idiots" in this topic; that seems to be okay I figure as they are NOT commented on by mods ;)

But okay, down to business; I can prove that I know what I'm talking about(!!)
That may stir things up or may "do something to certain people" (not here) so I won't share it out in the open.

@Bobby Pennington treated me fair, so if he is okay with that; I will prove to him in a pm I do know what I am talking about. If he admits; "you guys" are not allowed to say I am the crazy person but do overthink what I wrote; is that fair?

Mick would think it was a shame his dad has to be dragged into anything other then to say if he could have he would have been there and he would have been the proudest dad on pit lane

I would like to think anyone disliked a particular driver could spend a day with them at home would come away with a new appreciation

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.