SBK 22 Modding Tutorial

I found where it is, I just looked in the wrong folder xD. Now I have another problem, where I cant seem to export the file properly. I have attached a photo to how the file looks, when I open it trough umodel, just to know if I am doing it write. When I click on export and then export it, it seems as nothing happens. I have looked into folder, where it should have been exported and even tried exporting it somewhere else, but it doesnt export. Any suggestions, or things I am doing wrong?

Attachments

• UE Viewer (build 1589) [D__SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_SBK�22] 01_03_2023 21_01_12.png
    UE Viewer (build 1589) [D__SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_SBK�22] 01_03_2023 21_01_12.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 42
I found where it is, I just looked in the wrong folder xD. Now I have another problem, where I cant seem to export the file properly. I have attached a photo to how the file looks, when I open it trough umodel, just to know if I am doing it write. When I click on export and then export it, it seems as nothing happens. I have looked into folder, where it should have been exported and even tried exporting it somewhere else, but it doesnt export. Any suggestions, or things I am doing wrong?
You’ll need to save it rather than exporting as it’s not a texture or model

You’ll need to save it rather than exporting as it’s not a texture or model
Hey BIKER, I am currently trying to edit some values. In a tutorial for MotoGP 20 the guy said, that the maximum decimal value for any rider is 1.0 I have converted some values into decimals and it turned out, that Hafizh Syahrin for example has a dry minimum value of 1.00300002098 and a maximum of 1.00899994373. Is that possible. I saw, that the pattern has changed since MotoGP 20. Back then the value was A, G, B and ?(with pattern I mean the character behind the bytes of the value). I searched for that pattern, however I couldnt find it. However I found another pattern, that repeats for every rider and it was /, 2, - and 5. I assume, that maybe the pattern isnt right, or for some reason they made it, so that the maximum value for everything can be above 1. Can you tell me if my assumptions are right and if I am maybe doing anything wrong? I have also attached an image of the decoded text of the Hafizh values and have marked the values that I thing are the minDry, maxDry, minWet and maxWet values.

Attachments

• HxD - [C__Users_stoya_Downloads_umodel_win32 (1)_Game_assets_data_Gameplay_AI_Skills_AiSkills....png
    HxD - [C__Users_stoya_Downloads_umodel_win32 (1)_Game_assets_data_Gameplay_AI_Skills_AiSkills....png
    13.6 KB · Views: 44

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea