F1 2010 Saving?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
After this patch I can't save my game? I can auto save when I first boot up the game but if I do anything in my career it won't save the game, auto or manually.

Anyone else getting this?

I reinstalled the game copied back my old savegame which worked also with autosave.
Now I'm gonna try it with a couple of mods the RDDev_Trueligth_v1.2.03 mod, rddev_redbull_v11, F1 2010 Real RPM Mod and a cam mod which I can't remmeber the name of.

According to a reply on the CM forums, The database file is the culprit, apparently you can change it again after the patch though :)

Not for me! I edited the database file after applying patch but still it does not save so i have to run the patch again to re-override database file. I can't seem to make it work the 40+ flashback mod with the patch. Does anyone know how to do this?

Ok
i had the same problem, the patch corupted my saved career and i started again, spent all last night driving ti get half way through the season 10% races and when i came home today back to the begining !!!!!!!

Ive just checked and saved the game profile in the MY F1 menu and its saved it and i am on the next track, ive still got all my mods on, just lost my career.

hope that helps

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 51.8%