Satsuma doesn't work after new update.

Hi, so, I have a problem. The car worked fine before the update, and I had it working and racing just fine. The new update changed the valves, so of course I went and fixed them up, thinking that was the problem, but it didn't fix anything. Basically, whenever I start my car, it turns on for about 1-2 seconds and then just cuts out.
No idea why, everything is fine, I even took it to Fleetari and paid him /twice/ to fix it, but it still doesn't start. I think there is some weird whirring sound that I haven't heard before, which I think is the distributor, but I can't keep the engine running so I can adjust it.
Like I said, the car worked fine before, no choke or anything needed. Even with the choke it doesn't do much. I'm basically at a loss right now because even MSC editor says my car is completely fine(other than the adjusted valves per new update).

Anyone got any idea what might be happening

EDIT: The game is bugged, I think it thinks I have pirated it, and that is why. Everything is right with my car after all it seems

Last edited:
Mine car too, when i plug the key for first opening the game, everything turns up and 2 sec. later everything turns off. But engine still works if i start it. Then if i turn off the engine and try to plug the key, nothing works. I was unplugged the battery and put the new but result never changed. You should when you opening game for first time, quickly start the engine. Plug the key and keep it to engine starts.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%