RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1:

Secondcornerschappies, I make a tactical move to the outside on the grass, pull back onto the track and guess whos thar? Non other than our very own Andrew Evans! We touched with some finesse, and off we went. Next thing I know, Dan Overton flies into the barrier infront of me with style.

After a few laps of boringness and daydreaming I came off and got [voice] "SUSPENSIONS IS THE BROK" [/voice] Went back to the pit and got that fixed, few laps later I did the same thing in the same place, thus going back to the pit to fix.

Race 2:

Was crazy, loved the track/car combernation! The last esses were of some brilliance. Start 5th again, got a good start and was chasing MH for a few laps, nose to slightly bent tail. Was good stuff there MH :good: I just din't have the straight line speed, on the, uh, straights.

Race 3:

*Insert random comment about how boring it is to get Suspension Dammage and such*

Overall a good night, thanks for organizing Andrew mate! :good: :good:

OMG!!! Why oh why had I not tried racing the F3000 online b4. I had a gr8 time.:dance2:

Had a little practice yesterday at Rouen and Mosport as I've not driven the F3000's much so that I didn't go in to this looking stupid. Wasn't too sure where I'd be pace wise, but had planned to finish the 2 races I could do and get a little experience.

Race 1 Rouen:

Qualified P3:woot2:. Not what I'd expected.

Got away cleanly on the start and was passed by Michael (I think) and down to 4th, but he made a mistake soon after at the chicane and I returned to P3. Kept Jeroen (P2) and Chris (P1) in sight, but couldn't catch up with them. Then much to my surprise Chris had a spin and I was upto 2nd. As I got a little closer to Jeroen it bacame obvious to me that my setup was quicker in a straight line than his. I kept closing up on him when in his slipstream at the end of the straights, but just could not stay close enough through the twisty bits to get past. We finished 0.3 seconds apart. Wow P2 was well above my expectations for this event.

Race 2 Mosport:

Qualified P2:hypnotized:. Chris again set an amazing pace for Pole.

Good clean start again and held 2nd from Jeroen, but I ran a little wide in turn 3 and had to get out of the power a little and he didn't need a better invite and he pounced on my mistake. Once again my car was quicker in a straight line, but could only get under his rear wing at the end of the back stretch, but was not going to make a silly move. Then again to my surprise Jeroen spun this time in the last corner (I think) and I was again up to P2. Chris's overall pace was too quick for me to close in on him and I just made sure I kept pointing the car the right way to bring it home to another 2nd place:victory:.

Would loved to have been able to stay on for Mid Ohio to see how things panned out between the 3 of us.

I had gr8 fun guys and the racing was brilliant. I'd been very nervous b4 the race about running with other cars. It's a different prospect to the Tin-Tops. But everyone seemed to have a good handle on things, though I'll have to see what chaos I've seen you guys talking about in my replays 2moro.

Well done everyone involved and thanks Andrew and RD for making this event possible. I'll deffinately keep an eye out for the F3000's in future:wink2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back