Sachsenring 2022

Tracks Sachsenring 2022 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Gunnar. I like your tracks and all the “buns” that you add. I am interested in the scoreboard on the starting grill. And I wanted to apply it for my needs. I am interested in the display on the screen. I wanted to add a conclusion of months and numbers. However, numbers appeared on the screen that are clearly not similar to a day)))))

Attachments

• 1676312452162.jpeg
    1676312452162.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Hello Gunnar. I like your tracks and all the “buns” that you add. I am interested in the scoreboard on the starting grill. And I wanted to apply it for my needs. I am interested in the display on the screen. I wanted to add a conclusion of months and numbers. However, numbers appeared on the screen that are clearly not similar to a day)))))
You have to format the values with string.format() like I did with:
Code:
displayhours = string.format("%02d", math.floor((ac.getSim().sessionTimeLeft)/(1000*60))%60)
displayminutes = string.format("%02d", math.floor((ac.getSim().sessionTimeLeft)/1000)%60)

google for "lua string format":
https://www.educba.com/lua-string-format/

Last edited:
You have to format the values with string.format() like I did with:
Code:
displayhours = string.format("%02d", math.floor((ac.getSim().sessionTimeLeft)/(1000*60))%60)
displayminutes = string.format("%02d", math.floor((ac.getSim().sessionTimeLeft)/1000)%60)

google for "lua string format":
https://www.educba.com/lua-string-format/
Thanks for the reply, but your example is about session time.That's all right.I'm interested in displaying the current date. Days-month-year
displayday = string.format("%02d",math.floor((ac.getSim().timestamp)/60/60/24)) displaymonth = string.format("%02d",math.floor((ac.getSim().timestamp)/60/60/24/7/4))

Thanks for the reply, but your example is about session time.That's all right.I'm interested in displaying the current date. Days-month-year
displayday = string.format("%02d",math.floor((ac.getSim().timestamp)/60/60/24)) displaymonth = string.format("%02d",math.floor((ac.getSim().timestamp)/60/60/24/7/4))
well you can get the current day of the year with
Code:
ac.getSim().dayOfYear
maybe you can calculate the current month from it but I don't know how to get the current year.

хорошо, вы можете получить текущий день года с
[КОД]ac.getSim().dayOfYear[/КОД]
возможно, вы можете рассчитать текущий месяц из него, но я не знаю, как получить текущий год.
Doesn't the game give data about the current date?

Last edited:
I'm finding that when broadcasting the track that there is a lot of graphical glitching in the stream. In one case, the entire track surface disappeared with cars gliding through thin air, and in another, a set of tire racks extended down the start/finish straight. I just looked now and there appears to be a skid pad sitting right over pit boxes. Is this a setting issue on the streaming box?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    926.6 KB · Views: 34
Should be. Please try without any non default cpu+gpu optimizations on csp global settings page, and also on the graphics adjustments page no track lod % stuff forced in there (then uncheck also origin shift, in case it's giving you trouble with some track elements).

Last edited:
Should be. Please try without any non default cpu+gpu optimizations on csp global settings page, and also on the graphics adjustments page no track lod % stuff forced in there (then uncheck also origin shift, in case it's giving you trouble with some track elements).
Thanks for the reply. I didn't have any non-default optimizations set in the CSP Global Settings page, but I did turn off a track LOD option (even though I hadn't changed it) and unchecked origin shift. I'll let you know how it goes.

An absolutely superb track, one of the best in Assetto Corsa. Excellent quality, amazing attention to detail. But there is one very annoying problem that spoils the entire impression of the track when watching replays. In several turns of the track, the car seems to go underground a little. Because of this, the ambient shadow under the car disappears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_honda_integra_dc8_typer_g333_sachsenring_2022_1-2-124-17-44-0.jpg
    Screenshot_honda_integra_dc8_typer_g333_sachsenring_2022_1-2-124-17-44-0.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 27

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back