rF2 S397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Friday 26 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Welp. Power just went out a few minutes ago. So not sure if I'll make it in time, sorry. I'll try my best, but there's little I can do.

Edit: Well, it was nice 70 minutes sitting in the dark. Damn.

Last edited:
Sorry couldn't start. Game kept crashing and couldn't get back in before start. Gutted, but there's a mercilessly chilled glass of ozzy reisling waiting for me... every cloud..

have fun

Thanks every one for allowing me to join. With almost zero practice and having two accidents it made more since for me to retire from the race. Next race I join I will have practiced and just pray I don't get spun out.. :D Thanks again

@Craig Dunkley Hi Craig, sorry to drop out but hope it was early enough for a reserve to get in.

Have looked at the game settings (didn't have much time before entering) and everything is maxed out, will change them similar to AC where everything is average-ish.

Really hoping these Fridays can be my GT3 fix:D

Really struggled tonight. Thought i had a good setup sorted for the Audi, but after a few laps it felt like poo. It was veering from understeer to oversteer, and i had nothing to work with. Made a pit stop and setup change to sneak the fastest lap, but overall I've still got a long way to go to learn these cars.:(

Cheers all.

Really struggled tonight. Thought i had a good setup sorted for the Audi, but after a few laps it felt like poo. It was veering from understeer to oversteer, and i had nothing to work with. Made a pit stop and setup change to sneak the fastest lap, but overall I've still got a long way to go to learn these cars.:(

Cheers all.
I found the R8 to be quite difficult to drive too, way too much oversteer for me.

Really struggled tonight. Thought i had a good setup sorted for the Audi, but after a few laps it felt like poo. It was veering from understeer to oversteer, and i had nothing to work with.
I went with the Audi last week and it was an absolute nightmare to drive after a few laps.

well, what a great race this was, the start was impressive, at the back of the pack everybody was running very close and cleanly, it was awesome. During the race had some great battles with Rámon Clemnete, it was a shame that he dnf'ed, otherwise it cvould have been a great battle until the end. I was surpreised with the soft tires, i always used the mediums in prevous races, they lasted for the entire race, and despite veing very worn out (particularly the front left) they were stil being consistent with the grip

That was frustrating tonight, practice seemed ok yesterday and today but I think during the race I was over driving and pushing the tyres to their limits.

Those Corvette's are too god damn quick on the straights, even in the slip stream was unable to gain. That was irritating which I think made me push too hard, should have played the patient game.

Anyway, on to next week.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies