rF2 S397 GT3 @ Slovakiaring - Friday 08 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes you are right Alex once you learn the track there is a nice flow

I had some major PC issue 3 mins before I was due on TS ..my wheel stopped working my mouse stopped working my keyboard stopped working. I immediately thought USB issue..I was wrong, unplugged the wheel it came on then went back off ...unplugged the mouse and plugged back in again, a light came on, but it would not work..same with keyboard, the lights came on but it would not work ...I turned the PC off and on again ..back into windows, nothing still worked...this time I got my Son to go and turn the electric off and count to ten ...turned the PC back on and everything worked ..

Many congrads to the podiums ..very well done on a difficult track ...hope to see you all again next week :thumbsup:

Enjoyed the race tonight, the only mishaps were caused by my own. Got a great start which is not unusual for me, got all the way up to 4th place then spun and then when chasing down another Audi followed them wide and hit the barrier.

From then on was carrying some areo damage and pace dropped off from the faster cars, managed to finish 7th with some great racing.

Best race in a long time, no one decided to push me off the track which is great.

Last edited:
Great race, lots of fun! Did way to many mistakes, mainly small ones but that costed me time… That was fun chasing you @Paul Glover but nothing I could do, you were clearly faster! But all that lead to a nice battle with @Raf Nix in the end, thank you! I just hope I didn't scared you with my attack, that was a last minute decision...:)

Very happy to have discovered this track, quite tough but it has a nice flow once you know it a bit better. Thank you Craig! :thumbsup:

I am Jenson Button in disguise, my race pace was consistent tonight so Crew Chief was happy. I struggle with qualifying.

i will

Good Race. I was ran out of the track badly....
Thoughts?
HI @machadotiago2 , sorry to have to tell you this, but RD rules mean that, before you can race, you need to enter your full name into the "Real Name" box on your personal details page. To do this, click on "Account" near the top right of this page and scroll down.

You will find this explanation below the Real Name box.
"If you are a Premium Member who has chosen not to use your real name on the forum please enter your real name here. It is required to use your real name in teamspeak and the race servers. Users entering using nicknames will be removed. Your real name will only be visible in the forums to other Premium members and Race Department Staff. It will also appear in the TeamSpeak 3 widget on the main forum page."

The reason for RD asking you to do this, is so that admin can see that your in game name, is the same as your real name on the sign up list. In this way, we can ensure that everybody on the server and in TeamSpeak, is a Premium member.

If you could do the above Tiago that would be great, thanks ;)

As for first race here i need say it was super funny and alot of gentleman drivers:)
I did finish 4th and i am happy with that result as firs time:)
Clean and nice overtakes and i be back for more:)
Thx all for a super fun evening :D

Mikka

Hi guys, that was my first race in RaceDepartment. Great fair racing. Great fun but I have outbreak my self in first lap and I have to apologize to Antal and Cavero. Just after viewing the replay, I found out that Antal spin. After my mistake I was looking for purplle mclaren to go by, than I resumed, not knowing that Antal was left behinde. My mistake, I will make shure that it will not hapen again.

Regards…

Luka

Good Race. I was ran out of the track badly....
Thoughts?
Seriously? I was overtaking you on the left as there was more space than on the right when I went for the overtake, and I had a solid speed advantage on you, so I thought there will be no issue just going for it. As I was working my way past you, you slowly kept driving into me as if I wasn't there until your car finally pushed into my right side (I had a wall right next to me on the left, so there was little I could do), spun me around in front of you and then we obviously both went off as a result, only to hear you complain about how "that wasn't nice" on TS. And now you post here about how you were "run out of the track badly"? Come on! Have you at least checked your replay before you posted about how you were run out of the track?

There appears to be several issues, I have also been contacted via private message, which could result in someone being banned.

Guys it is very simple ...there will always be incidents that can never be changed, but what part of WAIT do you not understand? if you hit someone and they leave the track, it is very simple ..you do NOT just carry racing and pretend it did not happen ..the consequences for doing that can be very severe.

If you want to hit someone and knock them off the track and not have to wait, then please go and join a public sever, we really do not want you racing here.

It is not the accident that we worry to much about, it is what happens afterwards that really does matter ...sorry mate, that was a stupid mistake i just made, I am waiting for you to pass me.....is that really to difficult...its in the bloody rules! ..posted on EVERY event.

Thankfully 98% of you are very good, respectful drivers.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Forum trophies