EU S397 GT3 @ Slovakiaring - Friday 08 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Feb 1, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 08-02-19
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Race Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,433
    Yes you are right Alex once you learn the track there is a nice flow

I had some major PC issue 3 mins before I was due on TS ..my wheel stopped working my mouse stopped working my keyboard stopped working. I immediately thought USB issue..I was wrong, unplugged the wheel it came on then went back off ...unplugged the mouse and plugged back in again, a light came on, but it would not work..same with keyboard, the lights came on but it would not work ...I turned the PC off and on again ..back into windows, nothing still worked...this time I got my Son to go and turn the electric off and count to ten ...turned the PC back on and everything worked ..

Many congrads to the podiums ..very well done on a difficult track ...hope to see you all again next week :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    RaceDepartment Social Media Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    Enjoyed the race tonight, the only mishaps were caused by my own. Got a great start which is not unusual for me, got all the way up to 4th place then spun and then when chasing down another Audi followed them wide and hit the barrier.

From then on was carrying some areo damage and pace dropped off from the faster cars, managed to finish 7th with some great racing.

Best race in a long time, no one decided to push me off the track which is great.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    @machadotiago2, sorry for contact at first corner in lap 3, but someone hit me in the rearend and pushed on you :unsure:

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    RaceDepartment Social Media Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    I am Jenson Button in disguise, my race pace was consistent tonight so Crew Chief was happy. I struggle with qualifying.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. machadotiago2

machadotiago2
    Tiago Machado Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    i will

Good Race. I was ran out of the track badly....
    Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mikka Persson

Mikka Persson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +14
    As for first race here i need say it was super funny and alot of gentleman drivers:)
    I did finish 4th and i am happy with that result as firs time:)
    Clean and nice overtakes and i be back for more:)
    Thx all for a super fun evening :D

Mikka

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Luka Deu

Luka Deu
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi guys, that was my first race in RaceDepartment. Great fair racing. Great fun but I have outbreak my self in first lap and I have to apologize to Antal and Cavero. Just after viewing the replay, I found out that Antal spin. After my mistake I was looking for purplle mclaren to go by, than I resumed, not knowing that Antal was left behinde. My mistake, I will make shure that it will not hapen again.

Regards…

Luka

• Like Like x 3
  8. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,735
    Seriously? I was overtaking you on the left as there was more space than on the right when I went for the overtake, and I had a solid speed advantage on you, so I thought there will be no issue just going for it. As I was working my way past you, you slowly kept driving into me as if I wasn't there until your car finally pushed into my right side (I had a wall right next to me on the left, so there was little I could do), spun me around in front of you and then we obviously both went off as a result, only to hear you complain about how "that wasn't nice" on TS. And now you post here about how you were "run out of the track badly"? Come on! Have you at least checked your replay before you posted about how you were run out of the track?

9. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Race Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,433
    There appears to be several issues, I have also been contacted via private message, which could result in someone being banned.

Guys it is very simple ...there will always be incidents that can never be changed, but what part of WAIT do you not understand? if you hit someone and they leave the track, it is very simple ..you do NOT just carry racing and pretend it did not happen ..the consequences for doing that can be very severe.

If you want to hit someone and knock them off the track and not have to wait, then please go and join a public sever, we really do not want you racing here.

It is not the accident that we worry to much about, it is what happens afterwards that really does matter ...sorry mate, that was a stupid mistake i just made, I am waiting for you to pass me.....is that really to difficult...its in the bloody rules! ..posted on EVERY event.

Thankfully 98% of you are very good, respectful drivers.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.