rF2 S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 19 March 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
If any of yOu are concerned about being too slow, you can come and race with me at the back.

I believe it can be configured either in the 'RFM' or 'Multiplayer.JSON' file (more likely the latter), but can't say for certain… it has been a while since I last looked at the options, of which there are plenty, so I can't really remember many of them or where they're defined.

Well, after all I am jumping in to edit the JSON for Sundays oval race, so I'll have a look at it then! :)

I have to abandon the race after 19 laps because my motor stopped after downshifting and braking in T10A. How can this happened? I was racing with the porshe.

What a terrible race. Everyone I was driving near were lethargic to be around, including myself. After 3 punts and 3 crashes I just couldnt take it anymore. I enjoyed the battles, but as expected, the track proved too small for too many cars basically.

I have to abandon the race after 19 laps because my motor stopped after downshifting and braking in T10A. How can this happened? I was racing with the porshe.
You overreved your engine, I’ve had the same with the Corvette in the past. Don’t downshift when too fast or wait till you’re lower in the revs.

I had a good race but without any fights so pretty boring :) couldn’t shift anymore with about 15 min to go when I was p4, so I quit. Although it seems to be solved when I pressed the “reset FFB button”..

@Magnus Dahlgren you were faster but made a mistake, were you able to fight back?

Last edited:
From my point of view, it would lack greater respect from drivers.Blue flags are not respected. Drivers with a loss lap don't allow the overtakes. I hope that it will improve in the future.
Good race and congrats for the winner.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies