rF2 S397 GT3 @ Indianapolis - Fri 04 Mar 2022 *March Cup rd. 1/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks a lot @Michael Rudolf :) You pushed me in quali. That was a great lap!
Thanks, wasn't too happy with it to be honest, there was more but kept messing it up in the same corner over and over.

Dont say that :( i thought i was doing well keeping up
You did well! Definately put quite some pressure on me all race. :thumbsup: I just wasn't happy the gap ahead became so big :cry:

Unfortunately Michael overtook me in last sector(first lap) and I led 31 from 32 laps :roflmao:
That was the most fun part for me :D At least there was some really close racing
20220304231942_1.jpg

Do you remember me complaining about my consistency in the race .... topping the consistency chart makes me feel pretty good about yesterdays race :) Maybe that was because this is one of my favourite tracks. Or maybe because of @Herlev and @Roy Magnes pushing me the whole 50 minutes :roflmao:

Yes very clean and close racing. The first lap especially T1 Was great. I knew I could go in the middle of the narrow gap between the two drivers in front of me because i have confidence to do this with good racers like you :notworthy: (not like in open lobbies were everybody drive like they want)
Thanks for racing, till next week :thumbsup:

When I saw this in real time from my view I though you completely missed your breaking point and wondered how you managed not to hit anyone :confused: But looking at the readme the gap was definitely there. :thumbsup:

Do you remember me complaining about my consistency in the race .... topping the consistency chart makes me feel pretty good about yesterdays race :) Maybe that was because this is one of my favourite tracks. Or maybe because of @Herlev and @Roy Magnes pushing me the whole 50 minutes :roflmao:

When I saw this in real time from my view I though you completely missed your breaking point and wondered how you managed not to hit anyone :confused: But looking at the readme the gap was definitely there. :thumbsup:
It was indeed a pretty "hard" maneuver from me but as I say everybody uses there radar/crew chief etc and racing clean. Well the rest of the race I was less good because my lack of preparation yesterday because of working.
And congrats to your consistency, this is something I am very lacking yet

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 458 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back