S397 Ford Focus ST & Hyundai i30 | BTCC 2021 SKIN PACK

Skins S397 Ford Focus ST & Hyundai i30 | BTCC 2021 SKIN PACK 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nathan 1 submitted a new resource:

S397 Corvette C8.R IMSA 2020-22 SKIN PACK - IMSA Pack + Fixing missing skins

An update to the sound files from .sfx to .json has resulted in the disappearance of custom C8.R skins in the game :O_o: This pack fixes that!

Included in this Skin Pack is:

IMSA 2022 - Author josap11
  • Cars now utilise GTDP BOP provided in files. The original .veh files accidentally forgot to link to the correct .ini files.
  • Minor revisions to in game names for more streamlined display.
IMSA 2021 - Author Arturo Pereira...

Read more about this resource...

Nathan 1 updated S397 Corvette C8.R IMSA 2020-22 SKIN PACK with a new update entry:

Corvette GTD's now also available in the 2022 IMSA GTD Pack!

The latest 6.0 Update to the ever expanding IMSA 2022 GTD Pack now also includes the same updated 2022 Corvette GTD's found in this pack!

I'm also happy to say that I've been in contact with the author josap11 and I'll be helping to make some new skins to be added in later versions of the IMSA pack :thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
I can't see the liveries in game for the 2020 and 2021 seasons. I don't have the problem with the GTD mas file. An idea to solve the issue ?

Hello,
I can't see the liveries in game for the 2020 and 2021 seasons. I don't have the problem with the GTD mas file. An idea to solve the issue ?
That's strange, no issues on my side. Make sure you have the .mas files in the latest version of the Corvette found in the directory rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Corvette_C8R_GTE_2020

Currently the latest version is 3.11

I found the problem. I always have the .mas files of Arturo Pereira, maybe they clashed each other. Now it's ok ! Thanks for your reply

Last edited:
I don't own them yet unfortunately, waiting on a sale for the Q2 Content Pack
I downloaded the 2021 car skins for the Ford and Hyundai, They look grand, but I do have a question about the car selection menu. The cars are found under the I30 BTCC 2022 menu as a sub option. I30 BTCC 2022>BTCC 2021. Can these be adjusted so that they appear inside the 2021 menu?
FWIW the AI opponent selection works properly, if one of the 2021 cars is chosen, the 2021 BTCC option selects the 2021 Fords & Hyundai correctly.
Same for the Ford Focus, BTCC 2021 is listed under the Focus BTCC 2022.

I downloaded the 2021 car skins for the Ford and Hyundai, They look grand, but I do have a question about the car selection menu. The cars are found under the I30 BTCC 2022 menu as a sub option. I30 BTCC 2022>BTCC 2021. Can these be adjusted so that they appear inside the 2021 menu?
FWIW the AI opponent selection works properly, if one of the 2021 cars is chosen, the 2021 BTCC option selects the 2021 Fords & Hyundai correctly.
Same for the Ford Focus, BTCC 2021 is listed under the Focus BTCC 2022.
Yes, I see what you mean. Indeed it is possible to adjust it to appear in the 2021 menu. This can be done by extracting the .mas file, then opening the .veh file of each respective livery. Here you can use a notepad editor to make adjustments, in this case the category line at the bottom will determine how the car is selected in the menu. Now that you have suggested it, I'll probably change this in the next update, fingers crossed some BTCC content is on sale in the upcoming Autumn sale, and I'll do all the cars in one go. :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%