rF2 S397 Endurance @ Le Mans Fri 13(woah!) Oct 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Because of the shift I'm now working I can join (if allowed, just for the fun/social part of it) 35-40min after the race started. If it's not allowed, I will see you on the track next friday.
Edit: I would like to join it in the GTE class if allowed.

Last edited:
Because of the shift I'm now working I can join (if allowed, just for the fun/social part of it) 35-40min after the race started. If it's not allowed, I will see you on the track next friday.
Edit: I would like to join it in the GTE class if allowed.
I think you might have to join as a spectator if you can't be there from the start of the race, but give it a go and see what happens anyway :)

There are still plenty of space to join all the way up to warm up starts for anyone who wants to join, so just sign up in here and jump onto the server :) I will most likely not be able to answer you here from this point onwards, as I need to get some track time in :D

I think you might have to join as a spectator if you can't be there from the start of the race, but give it a go and see what happens anyway :)

There are still plenty of space to join all the way up to warm up starts for anyone who wants to join, so just sign up in here and jump onto the server :) I will most likely not be able to answer you here from this point onwards, as I need to get some track time in :D
Oh well, it won't let me drive, and I am getting quite tired now anyways. Until next friday then!:)

Thanks for racing guys! One of the loneliest multiclass races I had but still fun. Full day cycle always delivers though I had a bit of stuttering at times. Also probably my first Le Mans without a mayor mistake so happy about that :)
you think you were loanly.. been a long time since ive used the sim and it showed...

IMG20231006170639.jpg
@Jimlaad43

you think you were loanly.. been a long time since ive used the sim and it showed...
It'll come back :) I always find the low aero Le Mans config tough to get used to. Wanted to use the Porsche but gave up after an hour trying to make a stable setup for it.
Also improved my PB by 1.5 secs in quali while going off in Indianapolis which cost another 0.5, no clue where that pace came from last night :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.