rF2 S397 Endurance @ Istanbul Park - Fri 19 Nov 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can someone explain to me what I did wrong at the start?
I got a stop/go penalty for overtake before green! I tought I was in pole...
And, I came to pit to serve penalty, but when I restart, my pit limiter wasn't engaged, so, I got another penalty. Is this normal?

You might've passed an LMP on the wrong side? Honestly haven't checked what the rules are on the server. Never been an issue before :/

Never heard about the limiter before.

You might've passed an LMP on the wrong side? Honestly haven't checked what the rules are on the server. Never been an issue before :/

Never heard about the limiter before.
At the start of the formation lap, some lmp hasn't started, I've passed them, but I've waited before first corner for them to pass me again. And even a gt have pass me during formation, but at the last few corner, just before the green, I was in the perfect position, I think.
About the limiter, maybe it's my fault, maybe I messed with the button, i dont know...

Last edited:
At the start of the formation lap, some lmp hasn't started, I've passed them, but I've waited just before first corner for them to pass me again. And even a gt have pass me during formation, but at the last few corner, just before the green, I was in the perfect position, I think.
About the limiter, maybe it's my fault, I messed with the button, i dont know...
Green isn't "free to pass wherever you want" by the looks of it. Need to pass the S/F line.

I got a lot of work the next few days (and are still not recovered from an illness), but if I remember it, I will have a look, and if possible, change so passing on both sides are allowed before the S/F line. As I guess that is the issue here!

Green isn't "free to pass wherever you want" by the looks of it. Need to pass the S/F line.

I got a lot of work the next few days (and are still not recovered from an illness), but if I remember it, I will have a look, and if possible, change so passing on both sides are allowed before the S/F line. As I guess that is the issue here!
But i haven't pass before the s/f line. I was in pole for the gt, even if try, it's impossible to pass the lmp in front of me. I've watched the replay, everything seems good to me.
I want to know how to avoid this for the next time

But i haven't pass before the s/f line. I was in pole for the gt, even if try, it's impossible to pass the lmp in front of me. I've watched the replay, everything seems good to me.
I want to know how to avoid this for the next time
You're quite right Luca, I looked at the replay and I have no idea why you got a DT. You didnt pass anyone before the line.
I also got a DT for passing before the green, but why I dont know. Pauli didnt move when the green fell so I passed him and so did @Andrei Muscala (did you get a DT?) but I slowed down before the line to let him repass me and still got a DT. I have a feeling the track has a bug in that regard, we may have to disable something in the future to not have that happen again.

My race was spent catching up after serving my DT. Slowly picked my way through the bunch and the topspeed of my car made my charge fairly easy if I managed to brake just right for the last 3 corners. Shame about that DT, a win would have been in the cards otherwise :geek:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%