rF2 S397 Endurance @ Interlagos - Fri 25 Mar 2022 *March Cup Rd 4/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ermmm is this normal? Are we doing something wrong?

edit: turning completely road reflection off, removes water from track.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Sorry, just got home and I am struggling to keep awake at the moment
I don't want to fall a sleep at the wheel and ram someone, so sign me out please

ermmm is this normal? Are we doing something wrong?

edit: turning completely road reflection off, removes water from track.
Looks the same for me...
If you turn off road reflection and thereby remove the water, you won't be able to see where the line is drying, right?

Good morning! When i said yesterday about the tires on Discord i could barely hear your answers xD Had discord a bit low at the moment. So sorry for maybe ignoring your suggestions!

But yeah, after the pit stop i tried to relax my driving a bit, and gained a bit more stability/ grip!
I have so little experience in rF2, and it was my first drive in a prototype!
It was fun nevertheless!

Good morning! When i said yesterday about the tires on Discord i could barely hear your answers xD Had discord a bit low at the moment. So sorry for maybe ignoring your suggestions!

But yeah, after the pit stop i tried to relax my driving a bit, and gained a bit more stability/ grip!
I have so little experience in rF2, and it was my first drive in a prototype!
It was fun nevertheless!
If you are new with rf2 prototypes, I would suggest you go with the Cadillac. I find it to be more stable and easier to drive than the LMP2 cars.
Also don't know if you heard about it, but rf2 has a "feature" (read bug) where tires should always be lowest pressure possible. If you don't cook your tires on lap 1, it can give you up to a second per lap ;)

Awesome that you went the full race distance :thumbsup:

Also don't know if you heard about it, but rf2 has a "feature" (read bug) where tires should always be lowest pressure possible. If you don't cook your tires on lap 1, it can give you up to a second per lap ;)
Oh...Yeah, I have no idea how the tires work in rF2! Nor the setup in that respect!

Attachments

• 1648596945832.png
    1648596945832.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 21

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back