rF2 S397 Endurance @ Buriram(Chang) - Fri 04 Nov 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
GTE please :)

EDIT: Btw is it okay to stream ones POV?

No problems with streaming. Permission from everyone is needed if you are including Discord voice chat though.

Yuuup! Red army in this race I see! :p

GTE please

Of course! Or... Off Course? :p

Not to some of us in the Monday crew :roflmao:

If it hadn't been for you using it, and people seemingly liking the track, I wouldn't have used it!

Unfortunately I'm not about Friday
Sorry guys

Pfffrt. West Ham fans... Go Fulham! :D

In please, LMP2

Yessir! :)

No problems with streaming. Permission from everyone is needed if you are including Discord voice chat though.

Yuuup! Red army in this race I see! :p

Of course! Or... Off Course? :p

If it hadn't been for you using it, and people seemingly liking the track, I wouldn't have used it!

Pfffrt. West Ham fans... Go Fulham! :D

Yessir! :)
Oooooo like that is it
Anyway change of plan sign me please LMP2 please

Hi , In please. Sign me up for GTE.

Just subscribed to track so will get some practice, will I be assigned a car or can I choose what to drive ?.

If they are assigned, please NOT the 911, as I don't know my way around this track and trying to learn it sideways or backwards would be too hard. Lol.

Just subscribed to track so will get some practice, will I be assigned a car or can I choose what to drive ?.

If they are assigned, please NOT the 911, as I don't know my way around this track and trying to learn it sideways or backwards would be too hard. Lol.

As Oliver said, free choice of car and livery here :)

Oh, and in of course.

Last edited:

I tried the Porsche and it feels planted for a change but the tyres were wearing really quickly for me.

I tried the Porsche and it feels planted for a change but the tyres were wearing really quickly for me.
That’s the new tyre model all the GTEs have now so it should be the same for everyone. The mediums feel better to me with this new tyre model though so they actually became an option I think (never used them with the old model).
The RSR is pretty stable usually but can become a bit unstable at the rear the longer the race goes so it needs some testing to get the setup right

That’s the new tyre model all the GTEs have now so it should be the same for everyone. The mediums feel better to me with this new tyre model though so they actually became an option I think (never used them with the old model).
The RSR is pretty stable usually but can become a bit unstable at the rear the longer the race goes so it needs some testing to get the setup right
Ah right, thanks for that - I'll give the mediums a go.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%