rF2 S397 Caterham 7 @ Cadwell Park Thu 22 Jun 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Aw flip. Guys I just got an emergency call out. Won't be back in time. You can either vote the server around when the time comes head over to AMS2 and race with those guys.

Sorry guys I was gonna have a look at that. Never used to have that problem. Could maybe use an update.

I just got home and had something to eat. Sorry about the messing around with the track. You can't please everybody all of the time. Maybe I should have stuck with Brands. Paul pointed out (after I posted the track change) that there is a good mod of Brands in the F1 '86 track pack.... aw rats, I knew that. :(

Oh well, we can do Brands next time out for the Cats. Hopefully by then every body in their right mind will have the S397 version. :rolleyes:

I say all this with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek of course.

I've been busy at work lately so running the club has been a bit more of a challenge. Yesterday was the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere and it certainly felt like it to me. I spent 16 hours babysitting a broken down works van whilst waiting for The AA to recover the vehicle. I was a bit teasy by the end of it.

So please cut me a bit of slack this time. I'll try to get something together for next week.

Peace

Last edited:
Hey here's a weird one I went to test once on it and it was like being on the sun very bright. Went back later and it was the opposite almost night time dark,only time I've ever seen that one

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.