s397 badboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little fed up with the dishonesty of s397, the online system of race control (or whatever it's called), is clearly designed only to take our money, I think they need it to publish LEMANS ULTIMATE. The policy they follow is to incite to the
gambling, taking advantage of users, and their desire to play with this or that grid, or track, curiously, when you level up, you barely have a choice if you don't pay for a car, or a track that is needed to participate, even if you are the cleanest driver in the world, if someone dirtier than you wants to take you off the track, they can, and then they take the points from you, and just like that you still have to play if you want to race with cleaner people, and that's the whiting that bites its tail, it is a shame, and it is also true that on the page they do not give you the possibility of contact, and thus, make complaints to them. Regarding payments once you have purchased a game , it should be prohibited by law, ALL OVER THE WORLD, because it is nothing more than inciting gambling, many people will never have that problem, but many others will, and it is an abuse that a game, which is a few years old, They still want to make us pay again and again more than what the new game cost and here I am referring to the market in general, which has accepted it as good. For me they are simply bad people, with bad intentions. A real shame. I end here, because s397 has already taken up too much of my time with his supposed impartiality. I plan to make S397 lose all the money I can without doing anything illegal, and I can think of many ways to cause harm to them, without breaking any laws,

I plan to make S397 lose all the money I can without doing anything illegal, and I can think of many ways to cause harm to them, without breaking any laws,
This sounds like you are a bit too angry about a company trying to make money of of a system that already have costs them 1 year of development (you can argue if that was too much). Hosting servers every day on the system and the backend they are using for ratings etc is not cheap either. So of course they need an income from selling content.
As you might know I have been working at Studio - and yes the plan is to have a free tier in rookie so you can get people hooked and then have paid content in the higher tiers. Not sure why you think you need to cause harm to anyone for trying to make a company make a little money :) But each to its own i guess.

But there is not really a way for you to get back your money if you spend them on a game, why would you think you are qualified to get back money that you have spent on content already?

I guess the result of a RaceControl racing incident of some sort, that didn't go as @txetxone had hoped.

And having apparently gone through an online translation service it probably comes across a little differently to the author's original intention.

It is easy to understand, whoever sets the rules in the game, in this case s397, are cheaters, therefore, the cheaters also benefit in the game, and yes, I use a translator, but before sending it, I check the translation .The dishonesty is the order of the day, both in this market and in others, it does not mean that we cannot call it by its name, whoever defends those who act like this accuses themselves,

It is easy to understand, whoever sets the rules in the game, in this case s397, are cheaters, therefore, the cheaters also benefit in the game, and yes, I use a translator, but before sending it, I check the translation .The dishonesty is the order of the day, both in this market and in others, it does not mean that we cannot call it by its name, whoever defends those who act like this accuses themselves,
haha, sorry that is a bit over the top there Mr. :roflmao:
We are simply discussing here and sharing our opinions. If you want to go all crazy on S397 and change your aim in life to take them down. Go ahead, but perhaps ask them why they do it.
It is like I say, a company need to make money - with a year of paying devs to make this "race control" work and also having servers booting up all the time - a company need to make money. Regardless of you thinking they are cheaters. Cheating would be not telling anyone, but everyone knows when they purchase content.

Anyways, post your vendetta at Studio and not at Race Department - we're here to discuss things, not to feel your wrath against Studio :)

Last edited:
@ txetxone...People need to learn that what a simulator really is and how they differ from our home "simulators"

Yess now days they do get things right.. but if you think about it.

If a thing like rf2 is that good and super duper realistic.. that would mean teams would not buy those major expansive simulators or would they?

I have been lucky to have used a real simulator one that cost millions to buy and millions to maintain.
Build by the company that makes the real life product.

No it was not a racig sim...
But the core remains the same.

I have at home same type of "simulators" that the real one simulate. For sure some aspects are amazingly done right but the reallife ones those simulators needs more then one pc to run and is bigger then 200 gb.. and thats only to simulate this one product.

Not like rf2 or gran tourismo etc.
Do you really believe they could fit 1000 cars or more in something less then 200 gb and being all super realistic?

People need to understand even its called a simulator in the end its still a game.

2nd problem 99% of the users of rf2 or gran tourismo ac1 acc ams 1 ams 2 arent real racing drivers and also never ever have driven the real thing or do even come close to drive the real thing..

When people complain this is not right and that is not right..

How on earth could they know?
If you never had the chance for example drive the red bull f1 of 2023
How it must feel or what is behaviour must be.

I could not tell how the car of max verstappen would behave nor can you. So enjoy what it is its a game a piece of entertainment dont taken it too serieusly..if you want a real simulator... go earn millions first otherwise enjoy and have fun with what you got and dont say such things because you dont understand the difference between a real simulator and a consumer based product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back