S&T Competitive Hotlap & AI Racing!

Apps S&T Competitive Hotlap & AI Racing! V1.026

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aidan SaT submitted a new resource:

Setups & Times - Setups, Ghost Cars, and Offline Competitions

SetupsAndTimes is a mod that allows you to compete with other users lap times, and includes support for car setups & ghost cars.

Daily, weekly and monthly championships are built in, to spice things up more, as well as an overall championship leaderboard.

To be enjoyed fully in HotLap mode competing with other players Ghosts Cars, but works in other race modes also.

Full car setup integration is included also allowing download of other players car...

Read more about this resource...

Dumb user time
I have installed the mod and have enabled 'Setups and Times' within content manager. In game - I cannot find the mod within the right-hand side panel - where I would normally find any mods.
What do I need to do?

It should show up in the list of apps on the right while driving if all started ok. Check the logs to ensure the app did start ok - see the help page at setupsandtimes.com for details of where to find the two log files.

Hi and thanks for this awesome tool !
I may be dumb (I surely am) but I can't find the way to have my country flag in the results tab (and also on the website). I use CM and already entered my nationality but...

Hi and thanks for this awesome tool !
I may be dumb (I surely am) but I can't find the way to have my country flag in the results tab (and also on the website). I use CM and already entered my nationality but...
Hi, the mod uses the location on your Steam Profile page for the country flag, not the one set in CM/AC.

This app just gets better and better, the new races mode is really well thought out, I hope more uses discover this and join the fray !

I wanted to send you some beer/coffee money but there is no donate button ?

Last edited:
I'm noticing some major CPU load coming from the SetupandTimes.exe file (around 35% in single thread and half that in hyperthread). Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Great app and I've been loving it, getting a bunch of friends into AC again for friendly, competitive hotlapping.

I'm noticing some major CPU load coming from the SetupandTimes.exe file (around 35% in single thread and half that in hyperthread). Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Great app and I've been loving it, getting a bunch of friends into AC again for friendly, competitive hotlapping.
Have a look in the logs:
https://setupsandtimes.com/help/logs.php
Maybe something unusual is going on.
Use the discord group for faster replies (link at the top of the logs page).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.