Ryan Newman #6 - Wyndham Rewards | RSS Hyperion 2020

Skins Ryan Newman #6 - Wyndham Rewards | RSS Hyperion 2020 v2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
de Pawel submitted a new resource:

Ryan Newman #6 - Wyndham Rewards | RSS Hyperion 2020 - Driven for a Cause

In today's release, we have Ryan Newman's Wyndham Rewards sponsored car, which carried this livery for various races in the 2019 and 2020 seasons. I managed to show some restraint and have included just two version.
The first version was basically unchanged throughout the 2020 season.
The second version was run for one race in 2019; it can be identified by the pink numbers Roush-Fenway cars ran for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. In addition to the pink numbers, the cars...

Read more about this resource...

:thumbsup: Great .... when the car 11 Denny Hamlin ?...

I can't speak for anyone else, but at this time I am only working on liveries that ran on Ford cars during the 2019 and 2020 seasons.

@de Pawel may I ask you for a skin for Brad Keselowski´s Miller Lite scheme from 2020 please?

I've got a few projects coming down the line, which I also have to fit in between work. I'm not taking requests, but things will come eventually.

[QUOTE = "de Pawel, post: 3329505, membro: 225931"]
I can't speak for anyone else, but at this time I am only working on liveries that ran on Ford cars during the 2019 and 2020 seasons.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
de Pawel updated Ryan Newman #6 - Wyndham Rewards | RSS Hyperion 2020 with a new update entry:

v2.2

Version 2.0 is finally here! This version includes an additional variation - which was raced at Sonoma in 2019, since I know you all prefer road courses around here - as well as the improvements that came with v2 of the mod itself.

Changelog:
2019 Sonoma-raced variant, with white numbers, and appropriate sponsors and branding
v2 wheels including: various stickers, wear-and-tear, tape markers, and improved graphical details
Updated interior branding
Modified front grill / vent / headlight...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back