Ruidera - A Spanish Roadtrack

Tracks Ruidera - A Spanish Roadtrack beta-0.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
onsurbex submitted a new resource:

Ruidera - A Spanish Roadtrack - 17km of Spanish roadtrack

Hi everyone,

I'm modding a road near my city, it's my first mod so it's plenty of bugs to solve and i'm learning better ways to optimize the track.

View attachment 656448

The road name is Peñarroya (to English-speakers: sorry for the ñ) it's a road wich starts on a very long rect an then more or less open curves begins and the finish third wich has closer laps.

View attachment 656447

There is a...

Read more about this resource...

Hola! Looks like a good start, will be nice fleshed out with some more buildings / plants n stuff!

I made you a new basic ext_config as this one had my name in it already lol (It was for a different track, the grass was only working(?) by chance!).

If you didn't see already, the wiki for configs is here -> https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-General-options

If you want any advice let me know (I am not track builder, so can't help with your triangles! But can help with other bits and pieces if you need :))

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    2.3 KB · Views: 48
Hola! Looks like a good start, will be nice fleshed out with some more buildings / plants n stuff!

I made you a new basic ext_config as this one had my name in it already lol (It was for a different track, the grass was only working(?) by chance!).

If you didn't see already, the wiki for configs is here -> https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-General-options

If you want any advice let me know (I am not track builder, so can't help with your triangles! But can help with other bits and pieces if you need :))
Oh, thank you a lot! I will leave your name in the config for helping. Sorry for copying your other config. I wanted to test if it works with CSP shaders but didn't know how to made the config. I will read the github and try to create my own. Thank you!!!

Oh, thank you a lot! I will leave your name in the config for helping. Sorry for copying your other config. I wanted to test if it works with CSP shaders but didn't know how to made the config. I will read the github and try to create my own. Thank you!!!
No problem - all my config is public domain!

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.
I hope you keep workng on it. Road texture, road signs, vegetation and it will be right up there in my list. Road flow is already fantastic.
I'll wait to leave my rating because I want it to be a 5 star.
Cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%