RTT Formula 2024 SF-24

Cars RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexandr Balanesco updated RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 with a new update entry:

RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 + Non-CSP Version

The RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 is ready!

The update includes revised physics, non-CSP versions for both cars, and other improvements.

The physics update includes new tyre, aerodynamic, brake, and engine parameters.
I have tested the car under various conditions on different tracks, comparing its speed and behavior to real videos, and I am finally pleased with it. The car has a much improved grip, enhanced brakes, and a more realistic maximum speed.

CSP and non-CSP mod versions are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alexandr Balanesco updated RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 with a new update entry:

The RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 + Non-CSP version

The RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 is ready!

The update includes revised physics, non-CSP versions for both cars, and other improvements.

The physics update includes new tyre, aerodynamic, brake, and engine parameters.
I have tested the car under various conditions on different tracks, comparing its speed and behavior to real videos, and I am finally pleased with it. The car has a much improved grip, enhanced brakes, and a more realistic maximum speed.

CSP and non-CSP mod versions are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Screenshot (857).png
    Screenshot (857).png
    303.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hello, i was trying to create my own onboard camera angle (moving the camera) using camera editor but it is not getting saved. any fixes?

Last edited:
Absolutely like this car but I just cannot get around Monaco's former "Loews" hairpin.Steering angle is not wide enough. Does anyone have a clou for that!? I tried editing steering angle in car.ini but no luck.It's useless to even go out there when you cannot take that turn. Thx!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 444 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 295 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back