Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 223075
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 223075

• Deleted member 223075

Mahad submitted a new resource:

RSS Hybrid X visible brakes - visible brakes

Just a simple trick that add visible brake discs and caliper, also remove visible carbon on wheels.
azup.jpg

Place ine ach skin fodler you want to have it.

Read more about this resource...

I unpacked the brake_disc folder into

assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_x\skins\01_pse_blue_red

with no changes appearing. Still has the LEDs.

I unpacked the brake_disc folder into

assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_x\skins\01_pse_blue_red

with no changes appearing. Still has the LEDs.
Hi,
Did you follow the .gif instructions ?
there inside the OP in this thread follow the link,
I cant help more tonight just going to sleep hope you solve it.

Hi,
Did you follow the .gif instructions ?
there inside the OP in this thread follow the link,
I cant help more tonight just going to sleep hope you solve it.

Wow yes if it's what I think you're referring to (Wheel_Light_Removal_Instructions) it was ripping by so fast that I decided to give it a go for some other time. I didn't see where these two procedures were related, I thought this was a one move simple drag and drop opposite to that video, a shortcut. However please do not respond or worry about this it's not as important as rest, Sincerely! Best regards. I think I'll do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Wow yes if it's what I think you're referring to (Wheel_Light_Removal_Instructions) it was ripping by so fast that I decided to give it a go for some other time. I didn't see where these two procedures were related, I thought this was a one move simple drag and drop opposite to that video, a shortcut. However please do not respond or worry about this it's not as important as rest, Sincerely! Best regards. I think I'll do the same.
I replied to wrong thread sorry, was laid in bed just going to sleep and saw your comment didn’t read the thread title :D

I apologise for the harsh comments then. I was surprised RSS made a tacky thing on the car, but turns out you're forced to thanks to the FIA rules xD

You've done great then with a terrible rule lol
Well that was all the information anywhere we could find,
at the bottom there says "appendix" there is nothing there its blank info,
when they make changes and alter such things they always create new appendix to the rules for example,
so taking that information and doing an insane amount of research I was able to actually find who creates them and make a mm replica circuit board of the actual parts even down to the scales of the 5050 leds there is 304 of them on the 4 wheels,
the car we made globally in real life or a game is the only 1 single car anywhere showing these features in which are accurate,
it says above to give the spectators info we are not sure what this could be so placed position. :)

Well that was all the information anywhere we could find,
at the bottom there says "appendix" there is nothing there its blank info,
when they make changes and alter such things they always create new appendix to the rules for example,
so taking that information and doing an insane amount of research I was able to actually find who creates them and make a mm replica circuit board of the actual parts even down to the scales of the 5050 leds there is 304 of them on the 4 wheels,
the car we made globally in real life or a game is the only 1 single car anywhere showing these features in which are accurate,
it says above to give the spectators info we are not sure what this could be so placed position. :)

I don't mean it looks bad because of you guys. I mean the fia shouldn't bring in a gimicky tacky rule on LED Alloys.

Alloys should be alloys and that should be that.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.