RSS GTM Lanzo V10 EVO2 • #6, #92, #94 SSR Performance Pack • DTM 2023

Skins RSS GTM Lanzo V10 EVO2 • #6, #92, #94 SSR Performance Pack • DTM 2023 V1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
CaddyDPi submitted a new resource:

RSS GTM Lanzo V10 EVO2 | #6, #92, #94 SSR Performance Pack | DTM 2023 - Mirko Bortolotti, Franck Perera, and the best driver on the grid

View attachment 705302
Presenting the title contender SSR Performance team from the 2023 DTM season!

This livery pack is created for Race Sim Studio's RSS GT-M Lanzo V10 EVO2, and include the full team roster of the SSR Performance squad late in the season.

NOTES:
  • Custom Shaders Patch (CSP) is required for the custom paint job shaders, removal of the lumiranks, and the enabling of the front endurance...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a tutorial that helps me configure the assetto to receive skins? Mine is giving an error and I can't change the settings you said

Is there a tutorial that helps me configure the assetto to receive skins? Mine is giving an error and I can't change the settings you said
You can get the Custom Shaders Patch here and Content Manager here - though Content Manager should be installed first.

Then, right click Assetto Corsa's shortcut on your desktop, choose Open File Location, and then paste the content of the downloaded file there. There should be a prompt asking you to replace a file or two, just accept it and then you're done!

Feel free to message me if you have more specific questions :)

You can get the Custom Shaders Patch here and Content Manager here - though Content Manager should be installed first.

Then, right click Assetto Corsa's shortcut on your desktop, choose Open File Location, and then paste the content of the downloaded file there. There should be a prompt asking you to replace a file or two, just accept it and then you're done!

Feel free to message me if you have more specific questions :)
That's exactly what I did, but the car was completely green, without any paint.
You said to change some light settings, is there a tutorial that can teach me how to do this?

Attachments

• imagem_2023-11-09_173148546.png
    imagem_2023-11-09_173148546.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 28
That's exactly what I did, but the car was completely green, without any paint.
You said to change some light settings, is there a tutorial that can teach me how to do this?
Dude :roflmao: That's the original Kunos's Huracan GT3. These liveries are for Race Sim Studio's model, which you can find here.

For more clarification, the Race Sim Studio's model (dubbed GT-M Lanzo V10 EVO2) resembles the EVO2 variant of the Huracan GT3, which is what SSR used in real life. The first-generation Huracan GT3 (the original car you posted there) is no longer in used in major GT3 series.

Last edited:
Hi CaddyDPi.

Thank you for your work! The skins look really amazing!

The only thing I noticed missing in game, are the LED Panels. I see them at the previews made in CM but when in-game, they won't appear for some reason. Looks like those lines could be missing in the config.ini in the skins folder?

Hi CaddyDPi.

Thank you for your work! The skins look really amazing!

The only thing I noticed missing in game, are the LED Panels. I see them at the previews made in CM but when in-game, they won't appear for some reason. Looks like those lines could be missing in the config.ini in the skins folder?

Thanks for the kind words :D

Which LED panels are you mentioning? If you mean either the LED strips above the doors or the position LED position display on the windscreen, then they're hidden because they are not present on DTM 2023 cars.

But in case you want to have them enabled, you can tell me

Thanks for the kind words :D

Which LED panels are you mentioning? If you mean either the LED strips above the doors or the position LED position display on the windscreen, then they're hidden because they are not present on DTM 2023 cars.

But in case you want to have them enabled, you can tell me
I didn't know that they weren't present in DTM. Was mostly interested in the position displays on the windscreen and on the side. And maybe the strips in the front over the bumper. Would be awesome if you could help me with that! Would like to have them activated for my custom GT3 races. Thanks in advance!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.3%