RSS GT-M Lanzo V10 real logotypes

Misc RSS GT-M Lanzo V10 real logotypes 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DrLimerep submitted a new resource:

RSS Lanzo real logotypes - Putting some real-world brands on the Lanzo.

Here are some revised textures for the beautiful Lanzo V10 by RSS. Just as with my previous N-GT pack, I will update with more stuff over time. I concentrated on getting the most eye-catching bits out of the way. Window files, tires, etc. are already present in the texture pack from Mahad, so I recommend using them in combination with mine.

Done so far:
- Huracan GT3 logos, with embossed effect for the embroidered parts.
- Racelogic display.
- Some tweaking of white details to reduce...

Read more about this resource...

@legll select you skins exemple / 16_skylinedesign ( Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_gtm_lanzo_v10\skins\16_skylinedesign )

and you just have to drag (RSS_Logic_Display.dds, INT_Decals.dds, Caliper_AO.dds) in front

sorry for my bad english I use a translator because I speak French;)

Last edited:
@legll select you skins exemple / 16_skylinedesign ( Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_gtm_lanzo_v10\skins\16_skylinedesign )

and you just have to drag (RSS_Logic_Display.dds, INT_Decals.dds, Caliper_AO.dds) in front

sorry for my bad english I use a translator because I speak French;)
Thank you

Thanks for this great work. Is the race logic display meant to work? I have an Audi LMS where it does work, wondering if it should be working for this RSS car. Thanks

DrLimerep updated RSS Lanzo V10 real logotypes with a new update entry:

Updated for the latest GT-M pack

Extensive revision to bring the Lanzo in line with the recent RSS update, as well as adding some items that never made it into the first release.

- Added the characteristic tinted carbon on the steering wheel and switch panels.
- Optional interior textures for original Huracan GT3 configuration, and the GT3 EVO.
- Several additional labels for the Bosch, Lumirank and OMP components, quick release button, Cosworth IPS power managment.
- Revision of some labels that didn't turn out right the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea