RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo McLaren MCL36 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo McLaren MCL36 Livery 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo McLaren MCL36 Livery - McLaren MCL36 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo

I'm a bit late to the party, but I also made the McLaren MCL36 livery for the Hybrid X 2022 Evo :)
Started yesterday right after the stream and then took almost all day today.
It has both Daniel and Lando's skins
I might do the Shadow gaming livery too a bit later
View attachment 540479
View attachment 540480View attachment 540481
View attachment 540482View attachment 540483

Read more about this resource...

shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo McLaren MCL36 Livery with a new update entry:

Fixes

- Added Medallia and McLaren App logos
View attachment 540779
- Turned off the green lights and the holograms on the rims (the red numbers are still there, not sure how to get those off)
View attachment 540778
- Slightly lightened some of the black logos so they don't look like Vantablack
- After looking at some higher res pictures, realized, that all the black parts are actually carbon, so fixed that. But instead of the Alpha channel method, I just added a carbon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just some quality finishes like less pixilated logos and the blue lines and that would finish this car off completely still a beautiful skin!!

Just some quality finishes like less pixilated logos and the blue lines and that would finish this car off completely still a beautiful skin!!
I can't really make them less pixelated, at least not without increasing the resolution. IMHO making it 8K would be a bit overkill. I want the skin to still be usable in a race and not just in the showroom

Have you thought about making a tribute variant?
With the orange turned white, and the blue a certain red, this comes pretty close to a certain Mclaren livery of the past.... :D

Last edited:
shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo McLaren MCL36 Livery with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

- updated the livery to match the one seen in Bahrain testing
- adjusted the reflection map
- updated ext_config.ini, to fix the wheel blur issue (it now automatically turns off BRAKE DISK FX in CSP settings, while using the skin)
- the McLaren logos on the wheel arch covers should appear correctly in-game. In the showroom the right side logo will be mirrored

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your skins are phenomenal for the entire grid! The only thing I noticed for this skin was that on the back of the wing of #3 and #4 they have the sponsor as "McLaren Artura" instead of "McLaren" which is on the skin.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.