RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo Ferrari F1-75 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo Ferrari F1-75 Livery 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo Ferrari F1-75 Livery with a new update entry:

Various fixes

- added a bunch of logos I had missed (especially around the halo area)
- made the numbers a bit bigger
- adjusted the size of some logos
- made the carbon at the sides/back of the car a bit darker
- adjusted the 75 graphic, so the fade is a bit more visible
View attachment 542093View attachment 542094View attachment 542095View attachment 542096

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, how I can remove the original rim cover by RSS? I can see the right rim cover as per your pic only when car is not moving. thx

Hi, how I can remove the original rim cover by RSS? I can see the right rim cover as per your pic only when car is not moving. thx
These are the original RSS rim covers, they're just painted to look that way. I don't know how to add proper blur to this car. I tried adding the blured cover textures, but that didn't do anything, as soon as you reach 50 km/h, it switches to the default blur texture, which I can't change

These are the original RSS rim covers, they're just painted to look that way. I don't know how to add proper blur to this car. I tried adding the blured cover textures, but that didn't do anything, as soon as you reach 50 km/h, it switches to the default blur texture, which I can't change
I would like to remove rims with RSS logo, it s not very realistic. Thx for yr answer dear!

I hate to be a nitpick again because this skins, like all the ones you've done, are really amazing, but some small things you missed are the Snapdragon logo on the wheel faring thingy and the yellow circle at the center of the rim like on this photo. Otherwise, amazing work!

Attachments

• Snapdragon-Yellow.jpg
    Snapdragon-Yellow.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.28 - 15.33.36.18.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.28 - 15.33.36.18.png
    530.4 KB · Views: 85
I hate to be a nitpick again because this skins, like all the ones you've done, are really amazing, but some small things you missed are the Snapdragon logo on the wheel faring thingy and the yellow circle at the center of the rim like on this photo. Otherwise, amazing work!
I didn't include the snapdragon logo on purpose. There is only one texture for both sides of the fairing, which means one of them would be mirrored
I can fix the yellow circrcle though :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea