RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Williams FW44 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Williams FW44 Livery 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2022 Williams FW44 Livery - Williams FW44 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Williams FW44 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Pirelli tires by @Marco17_ok

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the non-S version if you want to use it with that instead).
Only difference is that on the non-S version there will be no FIA logo on the front wing, since there wasn't enough space.

View attachment 586019[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I know it has been brilliant mod, but I have a question, when I download this, I only can see GIMP file, so I don't know which file should I move or exchange with proper file

I know it has been brilliant mod, but I have a question, when I download this, I only can see GIMP file, so I don't know which file should I move or exchange with proper file
What do you mean by GIMP file? I pack all my skins as 7zip archives. Inside there are mostly .dds files and a few other formats.

To install, follow the folder structure and copy them to the correct folder, or if you have Content Manager, just install it via that, it should be the same as installing any other mod

Of course, you also need to have RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 installed, because this is only a livery, and will not work without it

What do you mean by GIMP file? I pack all my skins as 7zip archives. Inside there are mostly .dds files and a few other formats.

To install, follow the folder structure and copy them to the correct folder, or if you have Content Manager, just install it via that, it should be the same as installing any other mod

Of course, you also need to have RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 installed, because this is only a livery, and will not work without it
Can you tell me which one is correct folder pls

Can you tell me which one is correct folder pls
copy the "FW44_6_Latifi" and "FW44_23_Albon" folders from the download and paste them in assettocorsa/content/cars/rss_formula_hybrid_2022_s/skins folder

if you can't open the archive, install 7zip

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes