RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Red Bull RB19 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Red Bull RB19 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Red Bull RB19 Livery - Red Bull RB19 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Red Bull RB19 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Pirelli tires by @Marco17_ok

Watched the "reveal" stream and I could describe it as "this meeting could've been an email" :D But, well, it is what it is. Still not 100% sure about a few places, will update it when I know more.

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the non-S version if you want to use it...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for your work really :) But I have one question: Why can't I open the chassis files? I just want to change the numbers for my private fantasy league but I can't open it with Paint NET. Maybe you know a reason why? Thank you for any response :)

Thank you for your work really :) But I have one question: Why can't I open the chassis files? I just want to change the numbers for my private fantasy league but I can't open it with Paint NET. Maybe you know a reason why? Thank you for any response :)
I save the DDS files using BC7 compression. It has better quality, but is less compatible, that's probably the issue

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%