RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Red Bull RB18 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Red Bull RB18 Livery 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid 2022 Red Bull RB18 Livery with a new update entry:

Update 1.1

- removed carbon from the halo. Looking at close up pictures it seems it's just darker matte paint and not carbon

- added support for both versions of the car. The same livery now will work on both versions of the car and shouldn't have any missing logos. Just copy the livery folders to whichever version of the car you want to use and update the preview
(I'm still gonna keep the folder structure as for the S version in the upload, no point in uploading two copies of the same thing)

The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1657683534267.png

For the non-S version, is the nose tip also meant to be matte blue? I know the lower part of the wing is meant to be but on the real car ik the tip of the nose itself is carbon

Last edited:
View attachment 581874
For the S version, is the nose tip also meant to be matte blue? I know the lower part of the wing is meant to be but on the real car ik the tip of the nose itself is carbon
And that's actually the non-S version in that picture. I just thought splitting up the blue there would look a bit weird so I did it like that. The whole lower section of the wing is blue on the S car, and that tip of the nose is where the lower section would be on the non-S car

And that's actually the non-S version in that picture. I just thought splitting up the blue there would look a bit weird so I did it like that. The whole lower section of the wing is blue on the S car, and that tip of the nose is where the lower section would be on the non-S car
Oh whoops I said the wrong thing. That's mb I meant the normal version with how the tip is blue. I get the two mixed up too much lol. But yeah, I don't think the nose tip itself on the normal version should be blue.

Last edited:
i have vanilla game, should i download it and cop paste to game directory? help me pls.
do you have the RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 mod? Because it won't work without it.
If by vanilla game you mean you don't use Content Manager, you can install it manually. Go to assettocorsa folder, and after that the folder structure in the download should be pretty self explanitory. But again, you need the RSS mod, because this is a skin for that mod

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.