RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 | Pirelli Tyre Pack

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 | Pirelli Tyre Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marco17_ok submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 | Pirelli Tyre Pack - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 | Pirelli Tyre Pack

These textures will replace RSS' default tyres with Pirelli ones. May be worth doing a backup of original files.

HOW TO INSTALL:
Copy the 'assettocorsa' folder in '.../Steam/steamapps/common/' and replace all files.

If you're making a skin you can grab any of the textures, copy it in your skin folder and rename it to 'RSS_T1.dds'.

Feel free to use these texture in your skins!

View attachment 578975

Read more about this resource...

Should the sidewalls change automatically in game when you change tyre compound? Mine just stays on the default texture
You need CSP to change tyres textures in game. If you already have activated and it's still not working, I know there might be some settings to change, but since I don't really use CSP I wouldn't know how to help on this.

Hi, will you add blue and green textures for wet tyres in the future?
Rain tyres are for CSP only I believe, and since I don't use it I don't really know how they work. I tried to include them once but got a lot of questions on how to activate them, and that's not something I can help with unfortunately.

Rain tyres are for CSP only I believe, and since I don't use it I don't really know how they work. I tried to include them once but got a lot of questions on how to activate them, and that's not something I can help with unfortunately.
I believe all you need to do is add the following in the ext_config.ini

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_WET]
TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds

I just chose the name wet.dds and wet_blur.dds as an example for the tyre texture.
The tyre texture will be usable as 'rain' tyres in game.

And change the [HEADER] part of car.ini to the following:
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

[_EXTENSION]
RAIN_DEV=1

This is the first time I'm trying out a tire skin pack. I'm able to get it to load in the showroom but it doesn't load for me in the sim. Any ideas?

I believe all you need to do is add the following in the ext_config.ini

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_WET]
TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds

I just chose the name wet.dds and wet_blur.dds as an example for the tyre texture.
The tyre texture will be usable as 'rain' tyres in game.

And change the [HEADER] part of car.ini to the following:
[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2

[_EXTENSION]
RAIN_DEV=1
Greetings. Do you have rain tires working normally? I just did the same, but my tread textures overlap.

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.09.10 - 13.23.39.23.jpg
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.09.10 - 13.23.39.23.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 248
Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the tyres are always displayed as the hard ones. Also when I´m switching to C4 (Soft) the colour of the tyre remains white. What can I do? I have already in- and uninstalled the mod for a thousand times.
Thank you and kindest regards.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the tyres are always displayed as the hard ones. Also when I´m switching to C4 (Soft) the colour of the tyre remains white. What can I do? I have already in- and uninstalled the mod for a thousand times.
Thank you and kindest regards.
the same happens to me unfortunately

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes