RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Mercedes W14 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Mercedes W14 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Mercedes W14 Livery - Mercedes W14 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Mercedes W13 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Tires by @Marco17_ok

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the non-S version if you want to use it with that instead).

View attachment 640634View attachment 640635View attachment 640636View attachment 640637View attachment 640638[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

can someone tell me how to insert the installed file into the game file?
if you have Content Manager, you drag the archive into CM window and then click on the green button in the top right corener to install it. You can also install it manually, go to the assettocorsa folder and from there it should be pretty easy to understand where to put it (I package all my skins starting from the content folder)
Also make sure you have the car, because this is just a skin

Big fan of the skin. If you are interested in updating the skin, I took this screen shot of Hamilton's halo with the yellow stripe. Thanks!

Attachments

• A371BCA3-B10E-4C43-BC11-451CAF4E6976.jpeg
    A371BCA3-B10E-4C43-BC11-451CAF4E6976.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Big fan of the skin. If you are interested in updating the skin, I took this screen shot of Hamilton's halo with the yellow stripe. Thanks!
I'm gonna gonna go over all the skins. Watching free practice right now and most of them have some minor changes

Need help installing for non-s version of the car, cannot figure out how to do it
Open the skins folder of the S version, copy both of the Mercedes liveries, then go to the skins folder of the non-S version and paste them there
If you were trying to install for the non-S version using CM, then yeah, that wouldn't work

Last edited:
I've copied and pasted these skins into the skins folder of the VRC folder. When I load into the pits, I get a copyright notice and the skins are removed from the car, leaving it black. What did I miss?

Last edited:
I've copied and pasted these skins into the skins folder of the VRC folder. When I load into the pits, I get a copyright notice and the skins are removed from the car, leaving it black. What did I miss?
These skins are for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2022. They will not work on the VRC Formula Alpha 2022. And that copyright notice is a part of the VRC Formula Alpha itself

hey, so quick question. what is the s version? when I downloaded the car I only got 1 car also when I tried porting it to the RSS car it only loaded the halo and everything else is default.
1683391319909.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea