RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 McLaren MCL60 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 McLaren MCL60 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 McLaren MCL60 Livery - McLaren MCL60 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

McLaren MCL60 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Pirelli tires by @Marco17_ok

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the non-S version if you want to use it with that instead).
Only difference is that on the non-S version there will be no FxPro logo on the front wing, since there wasn't enough space

View attachment 639853[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I'm using Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO and can't get it to work, I've copied just the skins folder inside the EVO folder and it shows the skin inside the content manager, but when I start the practice the car is all white.
Im probably doing something wrong but no idea what, I've tried a few combinations and folders but no luck.
Can anyone shed some light?

Thank you

PS. The skin looks amazing, nice work

I'm using Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO and can't get it to work, I've copied just the skins folder inside the EVO folder and it shows the skin inside the content manager, but when I start the practice the car is all white.
Im probably doing something wrong but no idea what, I've tried a few combinations and folders but no luck.
Can anyone shed some light?

Thank you

PS. The skin looks amazing, nice work

This skin is for the Hybrid 2022, not the Hybrid X Evo, those are two different cars. The skin will not work on the Evo

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%