RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 McLaren MCL36 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 McLaren MCL36 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2022 McLaren MCL36 Livery - McLaren MCL36 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

McLaren MCL36 livery for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022
Pirelli tires by @Marco17_ok

The livery works for both versions of the car (it's packaged for the S version, so CM will install it for that one, but you can just copy the livery folder to the non-S version if you want to use it with that instead).
Only difference is that on the non-S version there will be no FxPro logo on the front wing, since there wasn't enough space

View attachment 587154[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

The orange is desaturated on like 90% of the car. Only the top two front wing planes look right. Also, any reason Vuse sponsor was replaced?
Did you look at it in the showroom or in game? That orange does look a bit weird in the showroom, but when testing in-game, it looked fine.
I can't really achieve that highlighter effect that it has irl, this was as close as I could make it.

Attachments

• attēls_2022-07-30_102740163.png
    attēls_2022-07-30_102740163.png
    617.5 KB · Views: 61
Did you look at it in the showroom or in game? That orange does look a bit weird in the showroom, but when testing in-game, it looked fine.
I can't really achieve that highlighter effect that it has irl, this was as close as I could make it.
Yeah, showroom is funky. Only noticed it because I always update my previews to a custom showroom preset

Yeah, showroom is funky. Only noticed it because I always update my previews to a custom showroom preset
Those two wing planes seem to have different material, which makes them look different in the showroom.

Oh, and as for Vuse, McLaren keeps changing the sidepod/front wing sponsor all the time. So far they've had Vuse, Velo, OTR, CircleK, Tomorrowland, EG Group and now Autogrill. I just went with the most recent one

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%