RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
1656990368266.png

1656990346434.png

1656990420271.png
1656990497822.png

1656990691074.png

Amazing work on this F1-75 livery as always! Two things I'd say are that maybe you could get that Santander logo on the top of the wheel (if not, that's alright, was wondering since I'd seen the Logitech logo implemented on the top of a McLaren skin for the FH22), and it's a bit strange how the Santander logo and the Mahle logo on the nose make contact when IRL they don't. Maybe the Sandander logo could be lowered, or the Mahle logo made smaller, etc.? Also to note, there should be small, square, black boxes around the Snapdragon logos on the headrest like on the final image. Other than that, pretty spot on!

Last edited:
Also to note, there should be small, square, black boxes around the Snapdragon logos on the headrest like on the final image. Other than that, pretty spot on!
Looking at the latest pictures, it looks like they got rid of those black boxes
I can't post a screenshot from that site, but here you can kinda see (this is from Silverston BTW)

shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

- added Santander logo on the top of the steering wheel
- adjusted the color of the painted part of the halo and added paint to the bottom of the halo
- made the Snapdragon logos on the headrest slightly smaller

View attachment 579368

- reduced the size of Mahle logo and moved Santander down a bit, so they're not touching anymore

View attachment 579369

- painted the dots on Leclerc's spoiler white
- added the little red line next to the 75 logo
- changed the E...

Read the rest of this update entry...

shadow118 updated Formula Hybrid 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery with a new update entry:

Update 1.4

- added support for both versions of the car. The same livery now will work on both versions of the car and shouldn't have any missing logos. Just copy the livery folders to whichever version of the car you want to use and update the previews.
(I'm still gonna keep the folder structure as for the non-S version in the upload, no point in uploading two copies of the same thing)

The picture below is from the S version (the one with the Red Bull nose)

View attachment 580079

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey man fantastic work!!! Just one thing ... I don't see the deviators on the halo during the game, while they are present in the showroom. Is it possible to fix?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.