Resource icon

Skins deleted 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Will you please make a Hamilton version? also please remove the weird black line from between the stars on the sidepods. I have been looking for a W11 skin for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 for almost a year so I beg you to please complete this

WolverineINIT updated RSS Formula hybrid 2021 ( 2020 Mercedes skin ) with a new update entry:

W11 skin for FH 2021, MERCEDES WHEEL INCLUDED

STEERING WHEEL INCLUDED
Mercedes W11 skin for the RSS formula hybrid 2021,
This skin includes :

W11 Lewis hamilton skin
Mercedes power unit sound
Mercedes W11/W12 Steering wheel
model and textures done by a friend ( i paid for him to do it )

I put alot of work of putting all three together so hope you enjoy it!!

FINAL VERSION

Read the rest of this update entry...

ill have you know i made the livery
Yeah, that's it. Thanks

Also, are you sure? This is not my issue but I worked with him to complete his W12 livery and worked along him. He's very tired of these things and regarding he's not very active lately, I have to say this. I don't like my mate work is stolen.

1643403159521.png

Texture map doesn't say the same. However I'll notice him and he'll see what to do. I would retrieve and credit him.

Attachments

• 1643403101203.png
    1643403101203.png
    945.2 KB · Views: 57
Yeah, that's it. Thanks

Also, are you sure? This is not my issue but I worked with him to complete his W12 livery and worked along him. He's very tired of these things and regarding he's not very active lately, I have to say this. I don't like my mate work is stolen.

View attachment 536389

Texture map doesn't say the same. However I'll notice him and he'll see what to do. I would retrieve and credit him.
i made the actual base livery but i used the W12 for the non base skins

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back