RSR Rehab Suggestions

So with RSR shutting down in March does anyone know of any other live timing systems available for AC?

RSR was the most enjoyable thing to do in single player, I really hope there will be some alternative once it is gone :cry::cry::cry:

I saw back in the official AC forum that there is a volunteer to create a new RSR system.
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...losing-down-in-march.606/page-299#post-957087
This is good news, let's hope he can get it done.
Well if he/she doesn't get the source code that would be a rough start. Much of RSRLT is in that windows executable. The server side is probably doable with reasonable effort from scratch.

Sorting out invalid results, for a single person who also does the code and runs the server? No way.

Spent a few months trying to get #1 M3 GT2 @ TF, mostly spent online oddly enough - got to 5th & wanted to do something else, but the kick the RSR app/site gave me resulted in a lot of good times. Thanks, RSR people! and it was always good fun sneaking off to find some little used car/track combo to get that WR sample :D

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 55 35.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.8%