AC RSR Formula 3 @ Spa - Sunday August 6, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok Ok ill play :geek:.. ummm about that set the convict made last week , you know the one where he left us all in the dust ?? lol I'm willing to drop all charges against him for a one time pay out of the set :D

Ok Ok ill play :geek:.. ummm about that set the convict made last week , you know the one where he left us all in the dust ?? lol I'm willing to drop all charges against him for a one time pay out of the set :D
Please make all payments to yours truly. I'm like the government, I do nothing and have nothing to do with anything, but I do want my cut just because:p:p

RaceDepartment.com US Formula 3 Race #8 server is up and running. Please make sure you connect to the server prior to official practice start time to ensure you've got the Mod and skinpack installed and working proplerly. See you soon:thumbsup:

SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

Race results: http://simresults.net/170807-d2b?lo...most_points=&laps_points_number=&laps_points=

Apparently it took the actual qualifying results (so the start order from race 1) and shows the finishing positions and replay and all that from race 2. Not sure if that's a simresults thing or because race 1 was restarted. No biggie.

Had a good time, sorry again Rafael for divebombing into turn 1. Poor form. But well done to you for moving up the field both races, and of course to Tariq as well. And I think I'm getting more consistent as well, as I had no incidents or mistakes other than that; two nights in a row now.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%