AC Round 21 of 23 Formula Agile@Interlagos, Thu, 2nd Nov 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
too old.PNG

Sorry to hear that.

May I suggest a remedy:

too old for this ****.PNG

Very nice first race. Qualified last (ok, just in front of Fulvio but that doesn't count) then I found some pace and rhythm during the race. It's been super fun to battle with @KFMaster @gearwhine @Shed 17 @Twoddle and trying not to make too many errors. In the end, a 6th place which was beyond my expectations.

Second race was a pain in the butt.. started 3rd because of the inverted grid, I managed to get to first place in a couple of corners due to other drivers errors (I hope so, I still have to check the replay and I hope not having been the cause of Paul's offroad shortcut at corner 4), but ruined it all at corner 8 as I didn't take into account the cold tyres and accelerated as usual ending up offroad). Given the fun I had in the first race I had no doubt I would have to go on with the race, and was happy to do so as I had good pace and made my best laps so far, but my VR started acting up, first by notifying me about a "critical error" (my controller battery being without juice? Really? A critical error?!) then by plain crashing three (THREE) times throughout the rest of the race. Every time I had to blindly reach a safe area, disconnect the visor and reconnect it. The last one I simply gave up and drove the last half a lap with the visor on my legs and sort of a bird's eye view, entered into the pit lane instead of the main straight and reached my box but lap was completed. Curtains closed.
If this isn't commitment, how would you call it? ;)

See you on track next race!

Hi Omar,

I hope not having been the cause of Paul's offroad shortcut at corner 4),
It wasn’t you , it all got a bit messy and I got a tap on the left rear from Jason who kindly waited but I told him to get on with it and catch the front guys.
You had some pace Omar and was catching me at times in race 2, shame about your technical issues.
I know these cars require a certain driving style but once you get the hang of their peculiarities they are enormous fun, especially on top class tracks like this one, the graphics were stunning and really gave a feeling of formula racing. A pity more don’t join in to experience the high speed downforce while pressing the pedal gently on corner exits.
Well done all and only two more to go!

Hi Omar,

It wasn’t you , it all got a bit messy and I got a tap on the left rear from Jason who kindly waited but I told him to get on with it and catch the front guys.

Thanks for clarifying this Paul!

You had some pace Omar and was catching me at times in race 2, shame about your technical issues.
I know these cars require a certain driving style but once you get the hang of their peculiarities they are enormous fun, especially on top class tracks like this one, the graphics were stunning and really gave a feeling of formula racing.

I forgot to point out this. The level of the track was really outstanding! Graphically real a joy for the eyes. As such, thanks Han for hosting the race and giving us this beauty.
Cheers for the podium finishers!

Last edited:
Very nice first race. Qualified last (ok, just in front of Fulvio but that doesn't count) then I found some pace and rhythm during the race. It's been super fun to battle with @KFMaster @gearwhine @Shed 17 @Twoddle and trying not to make too many errors. In the end, a 6th place which was beyond my expectations.

Second race was a pain in the butt.. started 3rd because of the inverted grid, I managed to get to first place in a couple of corners due to other drivers errors (I hope so, I still have to check the replay and I hope not having been the cause of Paul's offroad shortcut at corner 4), but ruined it all at corner 8 as I didn't take into account the cold tyres and accelerated as usual ending up offroad). Given the fun I had in the first race I had no doubt I would have to go on with the race, and was happy to do so as I had good pace and made my best laps so far, but my VR started acting up, first by notifying me about a "critical error" (my controller battery being without juice? Really? A critical error?!) then by plain crashing three (THREE) times throughout the rest of the race. Every time I had to blindly reach a safe area, disconnect the visor and reconnect it. The last one I simply gave up and drove the last half a lap with the visor on my legs and sort of a bird's eye view, entered into the pit lane instead of the main straight and reached my box but lap was completed. Curtains closed.
If this isn't commitment, how would you call it? ;)

See you on track next race!
Hi Omar,

You drove a really good race. You beat me square in race 1. Well done!

In race two, after over cooking turn 1 at start of race, I chased after you and saw you going off track. I thought you had some kind of connection issue and would pop back up later. I also saw you stopped off the track and was wondering what your were doing.

I had a good battle with Paul for a couple of laps, then I nearly made the same mistake as in last race. I got too close to Paul braking into turn turn 4. In this case I actually hit my brake point. Anyways to avoid hitting Paul I end up going off track that just completely lost my track position. On top of that I made a number of small mistakes which I can ill afford in the competitions we had. Despite that, I drove the most consistence races ever in my sim racing career with average clean lap around 1" from my fastest race lap of the race, which was very close to my qualify time, which in turn was the fastest lap. So despite being last, still felt good.

Thanks to you all, I have learned allot from each of you. And thanks to Han and Markus for keep the series going. Too bad not more people stayed with this super fun series. Liked to drive this FA car by far of all the AC cars I tried and raced.

Would be nice to know which tracks we will be using for the next two races (I think there is only one choice for Las Vegas) so I can start learning them early since we have not race next week :)

Last edited:
I enjoyed both races even though i did not finish where i would of liked due to making silly mistakes. However, great battles with Thomas in both races made it a lot of fun. Not the easiest cars to drive but very good at teaching us race craft. I must remember to turn my rear wing up more although too late now :unsure:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%