Round #10& #11: Post-Race Checks

Maybe cause I got a drive through penalty for a jump start. Yeah Georg made a mistake, I know how easy it is to slip on the LC button and I have changed the way I push it because of that mistake. The warning is rather meaningless come last race of season anyway unless he does the same thing again here whch I doubt will happen.

Georg got a penalty as well though. And he served it. The point is that it seems that if you use LC before the lights go out only, then it doesn't count as being used as part of the race - which is wrong. Otherwise you would have gotten a warning for it as well.

But agreed, no point in arguing about a warning now, as it would have no material effect in the greater scheme of things.

And I can see how it could be easy to let the LC button slip - you're on the knife's edge all the time waiting to let it go. Sometimes it's just an incorrect reflex. I've never done it here - yet - but I certainly have done it in other leagues.

Ok. I accept it now. But IF that hapens again(what I doubt) I will first sort out my gears, look for the LC button and start the procedure from beginning while all others crash into me ;)

Talking about rules, I'm not sure if top 3 or top 5 of Pro driver ranking have to go in Ace division, becouse rule says "Top 3/5". I would like to ask if it's top 3 or top 5. Thanks ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.