AMS2 Rookies | P3 @ Hockenheimring National - Friday 8 April 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

We have discovered a new hidden gem in AMS2. The MetalMoro MRX Duratec P3. This little prototype with a small low powered engine in combination with lots of grip makes for an easy to handle rookies car.

Are you new to simracing, aka a rookie, and want to race with more experienced simracers who will show you the ropes and help you as much as they can during a casual fun online event, don't miss out and sign up today! (experienced drivers are of course very much welcome as always!)

You will not get any faster or skilled by not racing online, you will only get faster with online practice and resistance with other real drivers surrounding you. Especially when these drivers are your friendly fellow community members who are happy to assist you with driving tips, techniques or even setups. Simply join us on Discord during the event and chat away. We don't bite, I promise :)

Do you want to become a better pilot, take your chance now and start your online sim racing career here on RD and sign up in the comments below. :)

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Hockenheimring National
Cars: MetalMoro MRX Duratec P3
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (10 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC / 20:40 BST / 21:40 CEST (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Damian Reed
  3. NetLawMan
  4. nepal roade
  5. Smidgey
  6. Stuart Thomson
  7. Paul Glover
  8. F2020
  9. Andrew Leach
  10. Gasper Zupan
  11. PurgerUK
  12. Kryztov
  13. Steve Le Gallez
  14. Yannik Haustein
  15. MrBraindown
  16. Ingemar Petersson
  17. MoerasGrizzly
  18. GeekyDeaks
  19. thom462
  20. Casper de Wit
  21. acidburn82uk
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have recently signed up for Premium and i am ready to pop my online racing cherry :)

I will review all the rules etc this week and try to get some practice in ready for Friday.

Consider me "signed up"
Brilliant welcome! Please make sure to fill out your real name field in your profile so we know how we can address you :)

See you Friday on track, looking forward to it!

Yeah, but that bloke in 2nd looks HUGELY intimidating. HUGELY. Race fuel as well. Probably got a lovely singing voice too.
Joking aside, I pulled down the WR at the time to check the lines, as the last Hock I drove with any regularity was GTL's version.

I don't, hand on heart, believe that it was a particularly tricky bar for me to clear, so no surprise to see Damian biffing past with little effort. Nice combo, though. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%