AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 15, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
After my training session yesterday i can say that i don't understand Brooklands at all.
Already looking forward to todays practice session - i'm sure some guys here can and will reveal some secrets :)
I'm very positive that thise combo is just perfect for such an event.

Can you add me plz, should be fun!

Nice one Simon, you have been added :) It will be fun indeed, enjoy :)

Hi all, I would like to try it also in order to find cool "clean" races or championships :) . Can you add me too please, looking forward to it!!
TS and AC login as SenseR. Thank you. Regards

Oh, also did the premium thingie :rolleyes:

Great stuff, welcome to the club! You've been added to the list, look forward to racing you later :)

I really want to get involved.
Just renewed my Premium membership too so well up for it.
All depends on work now if I can get out on time. I should be able to make it during practice if that's ok?

Cheers Alex, I've added you to the list and welcome back :) Yeah during practice is fine mate, pesky work commitments :D Sooner the better fella, see you out on track in a bit :)

Great stuff guys, really getting this second server filled up nicely now :thumbsup:

Don't forget to tag any mates in you think might be interested in joining the fun, let's have a bit of a push see if we can get server 2 up to the 24 capacity limit... :thumbsup:

I must be a bit thick but I can't see where the fuel estimate is displayed. I've done a few practice laps but still baffled. Is it just that the value shown on the fuel slider is the recommended quantity or is there a separate indicator somewhere?

Hi Keith,

So far as I know you have to do at least 2 full laps, then in the garage screen back in the pits the fuel tab will show you what the number of laps the game estimates your fuel will do. I usually leave it at 30ltrs and do something like 5 hot laps, go back to pits then check out what that tab says, adjusting for the race length accordingly. Then I usually panic just before the race anyway and ask someone on TS what fuel they plan to use and copy that!

I must be a bit thick but I can't see where the fuel estimate is displayed. I've done a few practice laps but still baffled. Is it just that the value shown on the fuel slider is the recommended quantity or is there a separate indicator somewhere?
That's where my SLIMax dashboard comes in handy :)
My tests showed that you need roughly 1 liter fuel per lap - AC told me i'd need way more.

P.S. That's for my driving style - usage may vary.

If time allows it would be good to do a "final sprint race" with the top 10 from each server
What would be best to do @Bram, is this, but slightly tweaked.

After the race is finished, the top half of each field goes on Server 1, the bottom half onto Server 2. Go straight to qualifying and then do a second race, where hopefully everyone is mor eon pace with each other.

What would be best to do @Bram, is this, but slightly tweaked.

After the race is finished, the top half of each field goes on Server 1, the bottom half onto Server 2. Go straight to qualifying and then do a second race, where hopefully everyone is mor eon pace with each other.
We are doing a casual event for newcomers and rookies, not a ladder tournament league, so we keep it like it is proposed in the first post.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.