AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Mugello - Monday,April 17, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd like to give it a go. I'm a complete noob. I just got the headphones in to do teamspeak, so I'd ask for patience. If I can't get the setup, I may have to yield the spot at the last minute. Also, is this a fixed setup or can we bring our own?

I'd like to give it a go. I'm a complete noob. I just got the headphones in to do teamspeak, so I'd ask for patience. If I can't get the setup, I may have to yield the spot at the last minute. Also, is this a fixed setup or can we bring our own?

No worries man. Setup for this race is open so feel free to tinker!

@Brandon Wright
Hey guys, bad news, I have to pull out of this one:(:thumbsdown:. Daughter lost half a filling last night, so she needs to be taken to the emergency dental clinic, and it's first in best dressed with doors open at 8am, which means she needs a chauffeur...........ME!
I wish she would get a car, she has her license but doesn't like to drive:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope you all have a rippa race:thumbsup: see ya next week:thumbsup:

Cheers

@Brandon Wright
Hey guys, bad news, I have to pull out of this one:(:thumbsdown:. Daughter lost half a filling last night, so she needs to be taken to the emergency dental clinic, and it's first in best dressed with doors open at 8am, which means she needs a chauffeur...........ME!
I wish she would get a car, she has her license but doesn't like to drive:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope you all have a rippa race:thumbsup: see ya next week:thumbsup:

Cheers

No worries man, hope all goes well. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play