AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Monday,April 3, 2017 FULL

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, i'm J-F from Québec, Canada and I'm new to sim racing. I started playing Assetto Corsa last fall and I have been mostly hot lapping since then. I think that rookie race like this one is the perfect time for me to start racing online, so I would like to participate to this event. Don't expect me to be fast, but I will try my best :p

Hi, i'm J-F from Québec, Canada and I'm new to sim racing. I started playing Assetto Corsa last fall and I have been mostly hot lapping since then. I think that rookie race like this one is the perfect time for me to start racing online, so I would like to participate to this event. Don't expect me to be fast, but I will try my best :p

This is the perfect chance to get your feet wet! Look forward to racing with you!

Welcome aboard, we will go rookie easy on you :rolleyes:

TY for doing these races, you made me buy the game
Love the structure of this site makes racing worth it online, i will be proping up the field but hopefully room for improvement :) lol couple of days to get my head around set ups, for a 50 year old epileptic who has never learnt to drive in RL setups are not second or third or even fourth nature to me but hay life is fun and sim racing is as near dammit as i will get, just brought a G27 and seat so time to get bored going round and round in circles hehe meant in nice way count me in for race if ok

TY for doing these races, you made me buy the game
Love the structure of this site makes racing worth it online, i will be proping up the field but hopefully room for improvement :) lol couple of days to get my head around set ups, for a 50 year old epileptic who has never learnt to drive in RL setups are not second or third or even fourth nature to me but hay life is fun and sim racing is as near dammit as i will get, just brought a G27 and seat so time to get bored going round and round in circles hehe meant in nice way count me in for race if ok

For sure! I'm useless at setting up a car so don't feel bad, and I still have fun. :) Look forward to racing with you!

Who else wants to joint up? Let's fill up the grid for the live stream! :cool:

Hi Brandon just saw that my name had not been added to race just figured out what was wrong sorry i thought my real name was showing as well as Quofeous, now been sorted out so real name showing like others (David Taylor) RL name, so i take it that was why you had not added me so if all is right can you add me Bran.
sorry for mix up new here so didnt realise :( lol

Hi Brandon just saw that my name had not been added to race just figured out what was wrong sorry i thought my real name was showing as well as Quofeous, now been sorted out so real name showing like others (David Taylor) RL name, so i take it that was why you had not added me so if all is right can you add me Bran.
sorry for mix up new here so didnt realise :( lol

Nope, just an oversight on my part, apologies you're added!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%