AC ROOKIE EVENT (also non premium) Mazda MX5@San Luis, Tue 4th April 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just did a couple runs of the track and it is definitely smoother than the bump fest up north! Nice and wide but not much in the run off department so I’ll have more incentive to keep things tidy and on track. Some tricky sections that I know the right line will carry a LOT more speed through but I’m having trouble figuring them out. Perhaps I’ll try to spy some practice laps if the regulars to see how others are tackling them.

Signed up via Palpatine, managed a few local laps. Server did not accept the password... hopefully better luck tomorrow. Quite different with those two chicanes :confused:
For Rookie events we use a different password because non premium members can also join.
PM sent with password.

Chicanes??

Oh my, that would explain why Han would not let me on the server so he wouldn´t spoil the surprise.

Edith:

I tried several times now, "can´t connect to the remote server"

As I was on the Multiclas server successfully to check I don´t think the problem is on my PC

Last edited:
If any spots free can I maybe take part?
Hi Jack,

You're very welcome!
As you have already a premium account, I will make an Emperor account for you so you can sign up yourself with your choice of livery.

I will send you a PM with all the necessary information.

See your on track.

Well,

after Han has opened the door for me I tried the chicane ridden circuit, it has a completely different character to the nice flowing GP track.

This is going to be fun, especially the pileups in the chicanes.:(

OK than, lets do it.
(I hope I´ll will be on time, I have to travel for work on tuesday.
Should be enough time, except the NI ( natural idiots) cock it up on the Autobahn:O_o:)

See you Carsten

I've been waiting for this to happen for quite a while now, I say let's get it on!

So I'd like to be the receiver of such great an email1 :p
Hi Robert,

You're very welcome!
I'll send you a PM with the necessary information.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%