AC ROOKIE EVENT (also non premium)Mazda MX5@Bikernieki, Tue 23rd May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello,

i would like to participate in this event.
Never before driven an online race.
Greetings
Hi Tim,

Youre very welcome! I will send you a PM with the necessary information.
And because you have Premium I will create an Emperor account for you so you can register yourself with your choice of livery for future events.

I find the road car most uninteresting drive. You might attract more non-rookies if you BOPed the Cup car for the regulars. The rookies could also get a better idea of how to drive the Cup car by racing with other more experienced Cup car drivers. Brian BOPs the Ginetta in his races and that seems to work OK. Just a though.
I'll join please Han - the ND is actually good fun around here :)

FOR ALL REGULARS: The password for Rookie events is not the standard password for my events (for obvious reasons) but the password we used for the previous Rookie events.

If you don't know that (anymore), please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I’d like to take part in this.

I’ve not raced online before so am grateful for the chance to give it a go.

Thanks for putting on Rookie Week.

Thanks,
Hi Simon,

You're very welcome. I will send you a PM with the necessary information. And as you already have Premium I will create an Emperor account for you so you can view the results and sign up yourself for our regular club races.

Hi Han, can you enter me as a maybe for the cup car? I would love to join but it depends if the kids are sleeping quickly or not.
And you don't need to be at the start of the practice session. Qualify starts at 21.05 CEST, 20.05 BST.
Or you can skip even qualify to start at the back in the race. It's also fun to overtake the regulars in the ND's:p!

Last edited:
Wow, this race was a :poop:show on my part.:notworthy:

(Oh sorry, my manners :(:
hello new guys, welcome and great job.
Simon, the Mixercup greatly apreciates when you "Squeeze" the throttle, early on but gently and slowly on ;))

Race report:

At end of practice my PC crapped the board, I had to restart.

When it woke up again it left the tactile system and Discord hanging, so no radio and no roadfeel.
You all could see how the latter worked out for me :cry:

Sorry to all who tried to talk to me or were part of my "slidy shenanigans" and a heartfelt Thank You to all the guys faster than me that cocked up and donated positions.

Thanks Han once again for your work in this community, please carry on:)

(oh, and I don´t mind at all if you let the Fazzi Train derail once in a while.:p)

Now for a very, very undeserved celebratory beer.

Carsten

Just one.jpg

Last edited:
Hey ! Thanks for the race, I enjoyed it a lot for a first one !
I found having two categories like this was very challenging, I didn't think dealing with your direct rivals in the top cars while having to pay attention to slower cars was going to be that hard, but it was great :)

Made a bunch of mistakes (sorry to the ones I collided with) which cost me the victory but I guess it's part of the learning :p
I hope everyone had fun and I'm already looking for the next race ! =)

Thanks all for racing tonight, especially the new guys.
You did very well as far as I could see. Maybe some of the overtakes were a bit on the edge of dangerous but that's a matter of experience with driving against humans.

I hope you liked it.
I had a very fun race myself with battles throughout the race with Colin, Markus, Robert, Carsten and Ernie. Sorry for the taps on Colin and Markus in the last corners. I noticed that my raceline is very different there. You both lost some places because of that for which I apologize.

In the chat we talked about Catalunya for next week multiclass but we did that last year and I have a lot of nice new tracks we can do. Catalunya will of course be the track on Thursday with the Formula Agile. So unless a lot of you insist on Barcelona, I will come up with another track for that week.

Big thanks to Han, every pilot and everyone involved in this event! I had a lot of fun no matter the position)) It's the experience that counts and I've learned some things today. That's what we are here for, right?:) Will definitely take part in as many rookie events as possible, I find it incredibly useful entry point for further growth! Keep up the great job, guys! Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Forum trophies