Rolex 24 At Daytona 2022 - Cadillac Racing #01 and #02

Skins Rolex 24 At Daytona 2022 - Cadillac Racing #01 and #02 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Raphael Rodrigues submitted a new resource:

Rolex 24 At Daytona 2022 - Cadillac Racing #01 and #02 - Cadillac Racing S397 Daytona DPi

View attachment 538760

This is my first paint work for rFactor 2 and since the Studio 397 announced that a new Daytona track will be release, I want to work on some 2022 IMSA liveries.

So I present to you my replica of Cadillac Racing 2022 liveries!

View attachment 538765
Cadillac Racing #01

Renger van der Zande
Sébastien Bourdais
Scott Dixon
Alex Palou

[ATTACH...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for creating these liveries. Just the question @MaR4uDer raised for the class filters. I have used IMSA_2022 and IMSA_2022_GTDP for my BMW and AMG liveries, would it be possible to implement something similar to more easily put a grid together?

Thank you for creating these liveries. Just the question @MaR4uDer raised for the class filters. I have used IMSA_2022 and IMSA_2022_GTDP for my BMW and AMG liveries, would it be possible to implement something similar to more easily put a grid together?
Some time ago a skin creator like you created the skins for the 2019 and 2020 seasons, stipulating which circuits each team ran, you could see that when you download their skins and compile it. User is Brototype

Some time ago a skin creator like you created the skins for the 2019 and 2020 seasons, stipulating which circuits each team ran, you could see that when you download their skins and compile it. User is Brototype
Yes, I know of and use the liveries in sim. However, I am not planning to structurally update the liveries based on every race so prefer to keep it more general. I will wait and see how the real season evolves and may add something similar later.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.