Rocket RJN Team #2 & #3 - McLaren 720S GT3

Skins Rocket RJN Team #2 & #3 - McLaren 720S GT3 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª submitted a new resource:

Rocket RJN Team #2 & #3 - McLaren 720S GT3 - Rocket RJN Team skins for the offical Studio-397's McLaren 720S GT3

Here you have the #2 and #3 cars of the Rocket RJN Team, raced in the British GT in 2020. For the #2 car, I decided to go for Michael O'Brien's helmet, and for the #3, Jenson Button's helmet.

[You have both cars separated, so you can choose between the two, or install both]

For installation, follow the next route in your disk.
(X:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor2\Installed\Vehicles\McLaren_720S_GT3_2018\1.XX) Being 1.XX the lastest version available.

Also remember, you will have to...

Read more about this resource...

Will you do any Aston or Ferrari skin?
Of course! But right now im planning to do ELMS skins, starting with some for the Ligier JS P320. I'll eventually do for the GTE's. But yeah, if you mean for the GT3's, I'll surely do some. If you have any especifically you would like, just tell!

Last edited:
If the 2 skins of the TF sport team of the 2021 season of the British GT, when you have a gap if you want to do them, it would be great.
Regarding the skins of ELMS you could configure it so that they appear as AI opponents, if you want to do it, it would be nice to have it that way.

If the 2 skins of the TF sport team of the 2021 season of the British GT, when you have a gap if you want to do them, it would be great.
Regarding the skins of ELMS you could configure it so that they appear as AI opponents, if you want to do it, it would be nice to have it that way.
Yeah sure i'll do them whenever I can. About the ELMS, that was the plan! So yeah, they will appear as a class it self, so you can choose them only for recreating the ELMS. :D

BTW, are these the 2 you refer?

Attachments

• TF Sport.jpg
    TF Sport.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I really like all the skins, you can make the ones that you like the most, I told you those 2 because you told me which ones I liked, and I referred to TF sport because it is the team that I know the most.
I also like the skins of the BMW M6 of Century motorsport, or the new one of the M4 of the 2022 season.
Definitely do the ones that you like the most, I don't want to condition your work, it was just a suggestion, thanks for taking care of it.

I really like all the skins, you can make the ones that you like the most, I told you those 2 because you told me which ones I liked, and I referred to TF sport because it is the team that I know the most.
I also like the skins of the BMW M6 of Century motorsport, or the new one of the M4 of the 2022 season.
Definitely do the ones that you like the most, I don't want to condition your work, it was just a suggestion, thanks for taking care of it.
Hahahaha thank you for being so kind!! But you don't have to worry. I love doing skins and it's true that I'm the one asking for your requests! Those skins will defenetly make it to racedepartment, but I can't promise you any especific date as I have others in mind too and because soon I'll have my degree's exams... And again, thank you and please don't worry, I'll try my best to do the most I can.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea