Rocket League

After playing with another guy in Ranked 2v2s, I've come to really enjoy them. Both drivers need to be proactive in the game, really fun. Looking forward to the games :thumbsup:

Cross platform parties as well? That would be great, got some friends on PS4 whilst I am PC player (can bring some full teams to the field though) Add me on steam :p Ricoow6 is the ID of my awesome account.

Yep, we can make a private game, then everyone just joins in.
Any times that suit you, surprisingly we were testing out with @Tim Engberink and are on right now

-> that being said, we've closed up shop and are heading off, so will have to be a different time

Actually maybe not...

Last edited:
CHALLENGE FINISHED!
Sadly I have to announce that the first challenge between 2KF1 and RD has resulted in a 3 games vs 2 games victory to RaceDepartment!
Led by the mighty @Ricardo, RD destroyed the first game, but 2KF1 were able to peg back with an overtime win in the second to square it at 1-1. Another close game in game 3 saw RD victorious, and the Dutch boys were able to hold their nerve in the 4th game. With nothing to play for except pride, 2KF1 responded with a win in game 5.
A massive thanks to Ricardo and his team, we thoroughly enjoyed it, and we keep the challenge open, take us on!

Results
RD
@Ricardo +2
vs
2KF1
@Aidan Keranen @Jamie Cocks +1

Game 1
2KF1 1 - 4 RD
Game 2 (OT)
2KF1 2 - 1 RD
Game 3
2KF1 3 - 4 RD
Game 4
2KF1 2 - 3 RD
Game 5
2KF1 2 - 1 RD

(in fact I can't remember half the scores... :D)

Last edited:
Can I sign them up without RD account as well? :p
If so, I have a 4 man team roster ready for some battles
If they prefer, that's ok, just tell me what their names/nicknames are so I can add them up to the list. :) Also, because we're doing 2v2 matches, that means the tournament has 2 more teams as the 4 can split into 2 seperate teams of 2. Is that ok with you?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.